Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Members seed contributions and list

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I just saw this topic, I have plenty of Bucak and TN90 seeds ready to donate to the seed bank if it's still in service.

The seed bank will open again toward the end of the year or early next year. You can send any seeds you want to donate to the return address on the envelope you received the samples in.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Fm, when you're ready to start assigning what varieties you need to have grown for the seed bank, I'm willing to purchase seed and grow some out for you. This will be my first year growing tobacco but I have a farming background and plenty of room to grow whatever. I will mainly be growing for personal cigarette tobacco but can stick a few plants of anything with it. I plan on topping all mine and getting new seedlings again the following year but a seed crop of one or two varieties will be nothing. Tagged and bagged you name the variety. To sum up - count me in cause you can count on me. PS- the dude was right, threads can take a surprising turn sometimes. LOL WOW

skychaser

My offer to donate everything from my seed collection the seed bank, and my offer to do grow outs seem to have fallen on deaf ears. My e-mail has received no response either. So I am now withdrawing the offer. Anyone who is actually interested in my seed is welcome to contact me privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.