Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Free Cigarette tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmaxB

What is the time frame once tobacco has been received? Life long smoker / have all the tools / been smoking RYO over 3 years. Can test myself and use customer base.

jekylnz

Ill be keen if u still need candidates??I think myself as a pretty good analyst,I've done a few tobacco assessment reviews ova here b4 with a product questionnaire companies,a few years back,or have I missed out?:(
I smoke about 30 cigs a day

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
As well they should. Your efforts and this forum make you a leader. May we share results with friends or is this strictly us to you?

You can share your results with whomever you like, just don't post them in the public forum.

GEE I hope that's me. That'll make me first for the first time (except for the shit list). ;< ))

Yep, it was you. I don't have a shit list yet, but I'll give you full consideration when I start one.

What is the time frame once tobacco has been received? Life long smoker / have all the tools / been smoking RYO over 3 years. Can test myself and use customer base.

I really don't have one...maybe 3 weeks after you get the tobacco?

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
There are 2 spots still open.

Due to shipping costs, international test kits will be limited to 4 lbs. of tobacco.

If you sent me a PM wondering if there was still room, rather than me replying to all of the PM's, please send your name and address.

Any "Founding members" can jump in on the deal at any time, regardless of the limit being met or not.

Webby

Getting the Lab all sorted and clean, if only it would stand still.
And thats 3 lbs to any Kiwis that are in on this one. :( Unless you wanna pay the Man..

holyRYO

One of my favorite sayings is "there are exceptions to every rule" Post your reviews (in the reviews forum) of the tobacco I sent you and I'll include you in this testing.
I can't find the reviews forum... reviews topic ... a little help? Will do wherever, thanks.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I'm calling dibs on being in on the taste test/judging phase!:)

Boboro

The things I do to tobacco disqualifieds me.I have a scale dont use it much. But I would like to see results. I always come up short with the N .

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I thought that was the limit well thats what i told webby. Just going on the amount you sent over last time

OK, The way I ship international usually clears customs without a problem. I encourage international customers to order less than 4 lbs. because that's the limit for USPS First Class. I recently got some big poly mailing envelopes, so I'll be able to get closer to 4 lbs in from now on...instead of sending orders in a box.

Seanz

OK, The way I ship international usually clears customs without a problem. I encourage international customers to order less than 4 lbs. because that's the limit for USPS First Class. I recently got some big poly mailing envelopes, so I'll be able to get closer to 4 lbs in from now on...instead of sending orders in a box.
I see all good then

Webby

If 4lbs clears all the better. :eek:

bryonlr

I knew I would meet up with you here:D This is ojsglove from the RYO ASSHOLE FORUM. Can you believe those 2 bastards?? anyway, just wanna say hi and I would be proud to help you with this, if it is not to late, hell I will gladly pay you the cost of shipping it to me. see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.