Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mshel1

Hi all.
Canadian cigar smoker/collector here I've been wanting to try rolling my own cigars. I think it would be a rewarding hobby for me. A few google searches and reviews have brought me here for my first purchase. I have no idea what kind or amount I should purchase. I was going to buy a 5lbs starter kit of sorts from leafonly until i read a scary review involving beetles and undesirable product. Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

Boboro

They will be someone here to send you to the store soon. Or u can go to fourm at the top of the page click on that and go all the way down to the whole leaf site and look in thir. Wellcome to the site. You gonna like it here.

MarcL

Hello Mshel1, and welcome to FTT .... Boboro hit the nail on the head. I've gotten some Leaf Only stuff and it was all nice.... The only thing is that the premium shade sampler I got was a little young but, since then I've been able to ferment the ammonia out and, it's all good. Roll on .. :cool:

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I would send you immediately to http://www.wholeleaftobacco.com/, but their selection of cigar leaf is limited today. There is a huge shipment of spectacular filler (I sampled it) and wrapper on its way to wholeleaftobacco.com now from Nicaragua. It was last spotted in Miami. I expect it will be up on the site in a week or so. I guarantee it will be worth the wait.

Bob

Seanz

I would send you immediately to http://www.wholeleaftobacco.com/, but their selection of cigar leaf is limited today. There is a huge shipment of spectacular filler (I sampled it) and wrapper on its way to wholeleaftobacco.com now from Nicaragua. It was last spotted in Miami. I expect it will be up on the site in a week or so. I guarantee it will be worth the wait.

Bob

Thats the best news in a month of Mondays bob!
I have been trolling the site wondering when they would restock On filler and wrapper.
Now just have to raise the readies to get me some.

Mshel1

Bob
Thanks, Ill hang tough a bit and wait it out...

indianjoe

Founding Member
Welcome Mshel1,
you wont be sorry that you waited on wholeleaftobacco.com, you will get the best tobacco available anywhere.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Welcome Mshel1 to FTT. Good (and funny) folks here. I think you'll find Don (FmGrowit) is pretty knowledgeable about the ins and outs of your customs/duty regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.