Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

OK, enough lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyM

Hi folks,

Decided to join you all after a few folks on cigreviews and rollyourownresource suggested this forum. I've been doing the RYO thing for about 20 years now more or less. I'm looking forward to learning more about shredding and processing my own leaf at first, then about growing. Thanks in advance for your help:)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome Johnny. The Tobacco Growing FAQ's is always a good place to start. http://fairtradetobacco.com/links.php?ab_s=1 You get a good deal on a Powermatic shredder and your whole leaf tobacco at www.wholeleaftobacco.com. The cigarette sampler is a good way to get your feet wet and figure out a blend you like. Nice variety selection and they come in vapor proof bags that really help keep the leaf in great shape. Best looking leaf you'll find anywhere.

indianjoe

Founding Member
Welcome former lurker, I mean JohnnyM,
look around here and you should find all the information you need on shredding and processing, but if not, ask away, someone will give you an answer or quote someone else.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Welcome Johnny to our merry band. Seems a pretty common name for us uncommon guys. You can learn as much as you want here and endure the jokes and joshing.

leverhead

Welcome! We've got a blending project going that you might find interesting. Maybe that's what got you out of the shadows. We're not all crazy, some are just eccentric.

Jbrana1947

Ah lurking, I've done that at several places. I wish there had been a place like this when I first started errrrrr, some time ago. New myself but from one newbie to another, HOWDY and welcome! Jack

darren1979

First Time Grower
Welcome to the dark side Johnny, strap yourself in once you start growing baccy it has a way of taking over your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.