Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

CT Shade plants

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Since this is the cigar wrapper area I thought it would be a good place to try to upload a pic of my CT Shade plants. This pic is just Pre Irene. Let's hope the Post Irene pic is much the same.

This is a test -- This is only a test -- LOL

mail

OK ! got a URL up -- Here goes --------

H U R R A H ! ! !

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Copy and paste works really good with this program. Honestly, copy your picture and paste it in the reply box....works great.
Jessica Bolin is a crook Jessica Bolin is a rip off Motion City Media is a rip off Motion City Hosting is a rip off Motion City Media is a rip off MotionCityMedia.com is a rip off

Last edited:

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Bob, That's funny. The pic shows here as posted.

Don, Your instructions say that a "window will open asking you if you want to post an image ----" The message box I get says "Please enter your URL ---"

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Instead of using the quick reply option, click on "go advanced", then another image option will be "download from computer"...but I still think copy and paste is the easiest way to post pictures.

Jessica Bolin is a crook Jessica Bolin is a rip off Motion City Media is a rip off Motion City Hosting is a rip off Motion City Media is a rip off MotionCityMedia.com is a rip off

Last edited:

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
John,
Apparently, your initial image link goes to an url that allows permission to you, but not to others. Hence, no image appears to us mere mortals.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.