Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

lesson on cigars take 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanz

When smoking a cigar that is on the loose side, one shouldn't take big cloud producing puffs! small sips like a stout english pipe blend. now excuse me while I go cough that bit of lung out;)

Last edited:

Boboro

The hookha pipe makes big clouds but will choke the hell out of ya if not packed right or inhald to deeply.

Boboro

SINCEyesteday was 4 20 I WILL have to admit I will smoke the other when my crazy neabor comes over. But I have a small pipe for that.Its to stanky for my big pipe.

Seanz

Dont get me wrong had my fare share of wake n bakes but no longer as every employer down here drug tests it just aint worth it better off shootin smack at least thats not in the system as long... not condoning it though just pointing out the stupidity of it all

Boboro

Makes me paranoid. I keep thankin my dads goin to show up and slap the shit outta me. I think all drug laws are counter productive.

Boboro

That why I refran. Its very good for a scratched eye. If your dad dont come over and kick your ass for bein a one eyeed pot head.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
That's the south for you. Daddy is 83 and I'm 51 but I have no doubt he'd take a belt to me in a heartbeat if I was disrespectful to a woman or failed to help somebody in need.

BarG

Founding Member
I like my cigars nowadays sean, give it a while if your smokin thus years. It only gets better. Your rolling is great already! when your tobacco is a bit more aged and your kiln is a go, stand back! Youl be tradin that pipe for a cigar I reckon. not that it will be history but a pleasant memory.

Seanz

Lol we will see about that, though i am enjoying the leaf i got from wlt, I haven't rolled any of my own as last years crop was a mess and i didn't know which was which and ended up putting it all in a big bin, This time around everything is labelled, well nearly everything i have one string which i not too sure about and i think i am ahead of the mold which cost me half of last years.. But there's something i like about a pipe

marksctm

More on post..even worse a cigar so tight u have to suck the arse off it to even get the thing going,& just end puffed!
I cut a rib out of a old umbrella that I'll use if ones to tight.
Run through slow and easy, being careful not go through the sides. I'v put a patch on a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.