Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyespeck

Hello Everyone,
deluxestogie was kind enough to tell me about this site.
As with most people here, I really like tobacco. I was a rancher growing up and smoking wasn't a good thing around all that hay. I started chewing. I went through a cigarette phase but really settled on cigars and pipes.
I'm kind of a do it yourselfer type so when I pick up hobbies I tend to get to the root of it all. Frankly, I'm surprised it's taken me so long to get into growing or rolling my own.
I've grown ornamental tobacco a few years ago and look forward to including some of the real stuff come next summer.
I think I have a good handle on the process but still working out the kiln parts as well as deciding on what seed to get growing.
Colorado gets a huge amount of sun so I should be set there.

That's about all for now. Thanks again, deluxestogie.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Welcome to the site. I'm not sure about what varieties would do best in Colorado, but I'm sure we can figure it out before next Spring. The worst thing that can happen is you'll only be able to grow one or two varieties and then do some horse trading for whatever else you need. I've always thought it would be easiest to grow one variety then trade with other members.

Thanks for joining. Jessica Bolin is a crook Jessica Bolin is a rip off Motion City Media is a rip off Motion City Hosting is a rip off Motion City Media is a rip off MotionCityMedia.com is a rip off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.