Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Brown Thumbs 2nd attempt 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Planter

I spent last summer working in a coal mine in PA and I was impressed by the way you guys garden, with your long strait rows and long rectangular gardens. The wife is skeptical, but I want to try that in the orchard next year.

Brown Thumb

I spent last summer working in a coal mine in PA and I was impressed by the way you guys garden, with your long strait rows and long rectangular gardens. The wife is skeptical, but I want to try that in the orchard next year.
That is how they make the property lines in this neck of the woods. I have a 4 acre square field out front, I know my limitations. I let my wife mow it. Now that I think about that It might have some super soil. It has not been planted on in 15 yrs. Dammit. I am hearing things, Front field, Front Field, Front Field , Front Field,
Noooooooo freaking way, Anyone know where I can get some cheap labor ?

Boboro

My step son in law just texted wantin a ride to home depo in the morinn. Hes a good worker but cant pas a piss test. If you gettem from the depo have a big jug of water and a loaf of bread. Dude.

jekylnz

Hanging leaf over the garages doors is a pita.
i have to string up two spots in the center also to keep the doors from hitting leaf.
i never finished hanging the big gem last night me and mr molson got into a deep discussion.
Me and mr extra gold are going to finish it tonight.

All is looking good so far there...yellowing up nicely. ..

Is your whole house done in wood like your garage? I love places built like that

Brown Thumb

image.jpg
All is looking good so far there...yellowing up nicely. ..Is your whole house done in wood like your garage? I love places built like that
Sorry is missed your post, must have had one too many to reply.My house and garage are both 3 sided hand peeled logs and log rafters, floor joists, stairs ect. If I would have know the maintenance was such a PITA and expensive, I would have never built them.

Status
Not open for further replies.