Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

newbe

Status
Not open for further replies.

richard

Hello everyone, I'am richard from north fl. Gadsden co. i came up working in crop dusting, fertlizer , seed bed prep. and so on .I worked in shade tobacco at the age of 11,12 the felds barns, the smell of the tobacco drying in the barns got me for life,loved it ever sence any way i'am growing conn.,fl.sumatra, havana pepperblade,flora del rio,mountain buttercup,sweetnip and artisano for cigar rolling.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. I've never heard of some of the varieties you're growing. I look forward to your results. Feel free to start a thread in the Grow Blogs forum, and add photos when you have them. Good luck with the grow.

Bob

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Welcome Richard. Glad to have you with us. This is a good place for growers and fun too. Like Deluxe I haven't heard of some of your varieties either and will watch your grow blog with interest. One of our members "Chicken" is in FL also. You might check on his postings or PM him and see how far apart you are.

Boboro

You our kinda ppl.We'll be wantnt to pick your brain on lots of stuff.This is your new internet home.

leverhead

Welcome! A few more members and we'll be able to ship things through member visits! We talk about 200-300 things sometimes, but it usually comes back to tobacco. Have some fun!

richard

hey everyone, i got my seeds from a man in tall. fl. these are his picks for cigar blends, i'll bag some flowers and save some seeds,we can trade some or whatever ,heres a litle more info on seeds havana pepperblade a long narrowleaf with a robust, classic foundation and strong pepper notes. best for blending into other milder fillers or as a filler all by itself for a stout smoke. flora del rio light,mild,great burning leaf with floral notes and a silky texture. as a filler is satisfying on its own, and also makes agreat base for other filler types into,great as a binder too. mountain buttercup mild,with neutral hints of creme soda and orange peel. it's large size, tame disposition and great burning characteristics makes it a great filler and filler blender as well as great binder. sweetnip as a wrappergives an almost candylike sweet sublime taste that has no known parallel in the food realm with which to compare it or try to describe it as being like. can be difficult to keep lit if used as a filler. best as a wrapper. artosano oak,cedar and earth, with notes of nuts, cocoa and leather.great wrapper , also great to blend as a filler. hope this helps boys! don't rollem to tight, got to go check my seed beds

AmaxB

hey everyone, i got my seeds from a man in tall. fl. these are his picks for cigar blends, i'll bag some flowers and save some seeds,we can trade some or whatever ,heres a litle more info on seeds havana pepperblade a long narrowleaf with a robust, classic foundation and strong pepper notes. best for blending into other milder fillers or as a filler all by itself for a stout smoke. flora del rio light,mild,great burning leaf with floral notes and a silky texture. as a filler is satisfying on its own, and also makes agreat base for other filler types into,great as a binder too. mountain buttercup mild,with neutral hints of creme soda and orange peel. it's large size, tame disposition and great burning characteristics makes it a great filler and filler blender as well as great binder. sweetnip as a wrappergives an almost candylike sweet sublime taste that has no known parallel in the food realm with which to compare it or try to describe it as being like. can be difficult to keep lit if used as a filler. best as a wrapper. artosano oak,cedar and earth, with notes of nuts, cocoa and leather.great wrapper , also great to blend as a filler. hope this helps boys! don't rollem to tight, got to go check my seed beds
Nice write up Richard look forward to hearing more from you. There are a bunch of fun lovin intelligent folks here, some like to come across as not to bright but don't let em fool ya. I stopped in for a quick visit months ago and for some reason got stuck here and never left. It's all about the Tobacco Brother.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Be sure to bag your seed heads so we can do some seed swapping. Welcome to the forum.

jekylnz

Your description of leaf caricaturistics are mouth watering-floral,cedar,earth and oak,robust,orangepeel,creaming soda,cocoa,sweetnip,a hint of nuts, leather&candynotes mmmm.sounds like heaven

MarcL

Welcome to FTT richard.
user-offline.png
You sound like a perfect fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.