Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
It's been a month since the move to the new warehouse and we're finally settling into a nice routine.

This is the processing area where the product is packaged. Nice and roomy
warehouse4.jpg

This is the retail order inventory. Get an order and fill it the same day.
warehouse5.jpg

This is wholesale product ready to ship. 50 lb. and 25 lb. bags of conditioned bulk product in vapor bags.
warehouse3.jpg

In the background is what will be the walk-in humidor for all of the cigar tobaccos. Hopefully, that will be finished in the next 30 days or so.

Hard to believe I was working out of a garage, spare bedroom and basement one year ago today.

Last edited:

Matty

If I get laid-off I'll send you my resume lol. Nice place you got there, a little more room than the garage and spare room eh? ;)

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Well, I didn't see any dart boards with my name on them so it's definitely looking good.

Strictly an oversight. Don will correct it but it will be smaller than mine.

Are you kidding me? You two are the heads of my customer service department...you just didn't know it until now ;)

Truth be told, this forum is largely responsible for the growth of Whole Leaf Tobacco and hopefully someday I'll be able to express my appreciation in a more concrete manner.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
FmGrowit said:
attachment.php
This is causing me a twinge of tobacco envy. The setup looks great. Some day, your old garage can be relocated to the lobby of your international headquarters.

Here's my warehouse area. Just to think, it began as a wash stand 40 years ago. Today, it has expanded to...well, it hasn't.

Garden20130501_603_humidor_400.jpg

Bob

darren1979

First Time Grower
Damn Don that looks a sweet set up. id be like a kid in a candy shop working theree.
Give yourself a big pat on the back, in 1 year thats a huge leep.

istanbulin

Founding Member
Don, you really expanded your business. Congrats, really good lay out. As I know, last year tobacco exports of Turkey increased 25%, may be it's because of you. LOL

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Don, looks fantastic, I showed a few interested co workers and they're amazed just the same. Keep up the good work, and rest assured you have made jealous FTT members such as my self. :)

cheers

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Congratulations Don. If you need a Complain Dept. Head, let me know, I have some ideas in that area. Complaint Dept..jpg

holyRYO

More like a New funhouse...congrats, Don...really puts my meager Strategic Tobacco Reserve (3 cardboard boxes and a tote) to shame... so envious! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.