Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Kiwi growers alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanz

I just an email from tv? film company they are looking for anyone who still has a virginia plant in the ground. They wish to film it please get in touch with me And i will pass your details on to them. They are willing to pay for the pleasure of watching you harvest leaf.

Seanz

I have 200, it will be a while before harvest. I don't think I'm far enough South.
I think you might be a tad too far away he said he was willing to travel though maybe he should go stateside then over to Bonnie england with a stop in northern europe ,romanis and then turkey/greece call his film the ftt world tour

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I just an email from tv? film company they are looking for anyone who still has a virginia plant in the ground. They wish to film it please get in touch with me And i will pass your details on to them. They are willing to pay for the pleasure of watching you harvest leaf.

I've seen these requests before and I always avoid them. The news media will probably try to put a negative spin on things and why draw attention to yourself anyway? I know what I do is legal but there is always some government idiot that doesn't know the law and is just waiting to jump all over some "illegal tobacco bootlegger".

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I think you might be a tad too far away he said he was willing to travel though maybe he should go stateside then over to Bonnie england with a stop in northern europe ,romanis and then turkey/greece call his film the ftt world tour

Now, that would be a story.

some government idiot that doesn't know the law and is just waiting to jump all over some "illegal tobacco bootlegger".

Funny, but true. My own post office won't send my international orders because it says "tobacco" on the customs form. Granted the worker who causes all the trouble is of the entitlement mentality, but she can not be reasoned with...so I take the packages up the road a few miles into the suburbs to a different post office and there's no trouble at all.

jekylnz

FmGrowit said:
Funny, but true. My own post office won't send my international orders because it says "tobacco" on the customs form. Granted the worker who causes all the trouble is of the entitlement mentality, but she can not be reasoned with...so I take the packages up the road a few miles into the suburbs to a different post office and there's no trouble at all.

Thats a sign of the times we live in now..I cant find any cigar books either over here cause they see it as promoting or advertising smoking..its just ridiculous...I dont know why they think they could ever get everyone to stop smoking..the more they do that..the more the youth will try ..then there will be black market bacci.causing ridiculous prices and something else the government can arrest everyone for

Last edited by a moderator:

BarG

Founding Member
I figure the Big Chief outlaws know most how to control the other outlaws.

Last edited:

workhorse_01

Didn't hitler have some of those same ideas?
Thats a sign of the times we live in now..I cant find any cigar books either over here cause they see it as promoting or advertising smoking..its just ridiculous...I dont know why they think they could ever get everyone to stop smoking..the more they do that..the more the youth will try ..then there will be black market bacci.causing ridiculous prices and something else the government can arrest everyone for

workhorse_01

Hitler's dead because he was a coward! as far as him not having a clue... At one time the man had almost all of Europe. I think were very lucky that his fuel supply wasn't unlimited. As far as the ideas I was talking about in my country people are demonizing tobacco because they personally don't like it. The same idea hitler had, If I don't like something it's illegal therefore you cant have it.

Ashauler

Founding Member
Ok fellas, respectfully, watch it. Please remember what is allowed here and what is not.

jekylnz

As far as the ideas I was talking about in my country people are demonizing tobacco because they personally don't like it. The same idea hitler had, If I don't like something it's illegal therefore you cant have it.

Na don't get me wrong I'm not out to offend any one,true I didn't realize they tried to stop smoking .I thought they would have all sat round smoking fat cigars...we better not talk about him tho..sounds like its still a touchy subject.all good workhorse

workhorse_01

Your right jenkylnz, I shouldn't be talking about that idiot, and if I offended you in any way I'm sorry for it too. I see red when peoples personal freedoms begin to get stepped on anywhere in the world. I'm a big fan of If there's something you want to do and if it doesn't effect me or my property by all means you should be able to do it or have it.
Na don't get me wrong I'm not out to offend any one,true I didn't realize they tried to stop smoking .I thought they would have all sat round smoking fat cigars...we better not talk about him tho..sounds like its still a touchy subject.all good workhorse

Status
Not open for further replies.