Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Amanda Berry, Gina Dejesus, Michele Knight, Ohio women missing about a decade, found alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I grew up a few blocks from here. Kind of makes me wonder when they could have been found had the authorities been paid on incentive rather than tenure,

Here

I can't sleep.

Seanz

Man that is full on.
Where I grew up we would have about fours years of calm, and then there would be a mass flood of violent crimes assults murders etc and they were always the most bizarre sort, Cult decapitations and that sort of thing. I hope that this is one of those, But then I also know population numbers come into play the more people The higher the rate if insanity in any given population.

Boboro

Ppl. are goin nuts every where. It been crazy around here. The castor bean nut was a few miles up the road. We had an elafunt shooten And a few asst. shootens. To kidnap 3 ppl. for 10 years is very odd no one noticed.

workhorse_01

No it's not just there! Recently we had two teenagers shoot and kill a woman pushing a baby stroller then they shot the baby in the face and killed it. Three weeks later the black panthers came to protest saying "The teens were being persecuted because they were black" Black, white, pink, or stink you Don't do this!!!! I just cant fathom these kind of things. It makes me want to move my family so deep in the mountains that we'll have to pipe in daylight
4 DAYS APART: 2nd woman found dead in same neighborhood Here

1 block from where I was born

Is this my imagination, or is it something in the water here.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I have long agreed with the theory that over crowding causes developmental aberrations. This was demonstrated with mice over 50 years ago. We, as a species, are rapidly over crowding our planet. I believe much of what we see is due to this over crowding.

We should not get too upset over this. We live and we die. Mother earth takes care of herself. Other species have come and gone extinct are she continued cruising thru space. Either we will solve our problems or we won't. The earth will continue to be a swarm of life with or without us.

Ashauler

Founding Member
Well, while minding my own business one day a few years ago, heading back to work from lunch, I saw about a zillion cop cars blocking off the street. They were walking a guy in hand-cuffs to a patrol car. It was "BTK", a local serial killer who had murdered 10 people over a period of somewhere around 30 years. He lived within 10 miles of me........since 1974. Where I work is 2 miles from where he lived and was arrested. I never knew the guy, but I had seen him many times.

It's not just there, and it's not just now.

BigBonner

Founding Member
I say tie them up in public and bring back the stoning , castration and finally the guillotine .
This would change the minds that think they can get away with this crap .

workhorse_01

I live in the swamp I say hold them till summer 99* then strip their shirt off ,tie them to a stump and let GOD decide.
I say tie them up in public and bring back the stoning , castration and finally the guillotine .
This would change the minds that think they can get away with this crap .

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Good ideas all and caning shouldn't be forgotten. It seems to work in Singapore. In general just listen to Mother Earth. She speaks quietly but firmly "Mess with me and you WILL pay." Think about it. In general, with women, isn't that always the way it goes? :confused: ;)

DrBob

Founding Member
bring em to wisconsin and I will feed em to the mosquitos. givem a blood transfusion every now and then to prolong the suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.