Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Im a winner, i think i won something from busch beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I KNEW THEY HAD A CONTEST GOING, AND WHILE UNLOADING MY WEEKEND CASE OF BEER YESTERDAY I NOTICED A ODD looking can,?????????

hhhmmmm i thought, THEN I REMEMBERED THE CONTEST,,,, %%#@! DAMN ... i think i won something,

i visited the website, you gotta post a pic, of your can,,, so i did,

>>>SAM_2981.jpg

>>.SAM_2979.jpg

it seems what you win is a FISHING TRIP, with this pro fisher,,, < REALLY> like i wanna do that, im sure he dont drink on the water like i do,,,, and im sure he dont participate in other '' activities'' while fishing LIKE I DO, and what would we be talking about????

how he's a '' pro fisher'' yet im tearing his ass up, in THE FISH COUNT'',?

just send me a new rod and reel. and i'll be happy,

im keeping the can, i got it under guard and will be adding it to my collection,

>>SAM_2983.jpgSAM_2986.jpgSAM_2987.jpg

leave it to me to win something WORTHLESS,

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I bet the dude will load you up with free lures and stuff. Lures are expensive now.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
It's the forum this thread was posted in. Emoticons work....just not in this forum.

This thread should have been posted in the General Discussion forum.

At least we know God still likes emoticons.
OK. So my dumb is really showing. What makes forums different in that regard?

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
OK. So my dumb is really showing. What makes forums different in that regard?

Just the way I set them up.

This forum was created to move off topic discussions from threads with importance. This is kind of like the bad boy forum. If your the "author" of one of these threads, chances are you're the guilty culprit who started the off topic discussion...but no always.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Just the way I set them up.

This forum was created to move off topic discussions from threads with importance. This is kind of like the bad boy forum. If your the "author" of one of these threads, chances are you're the guilty culprit who started the off topic discussion...but no always.
OK Got it.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
im planning on getting me a boat before next summer hit's.

it would be great to win one<

workhorse_01

Chicken if you won the trip just list it for sale on craigslist there are a lot of bass anglers trying to break in to the show, especially guys fishing the FLW circuit like me. I'm not up to it with what I've got going on. If you want that boat or pole list it as make offers in the boat section and see what comes from it. I bet you get your first email in 24 hrs. The bait on the can is a rapala sexy shad and when your in clear water it's a bad lad. My son hates it when were fishing and I tie it on. He'll say "Oh no there goes the day dad's got the sassy shad" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.