Status
Not open for further replies.

taxedenuf

Thanks Guys
Glad to see the pic worked ok.
This year i'm growin Ismir from Sky ~100 plants
YTB~200 plants
Silver River~150 plants

I'll take photos of each group now that i know i can get pics here.You will be able to see the distinct differences of each.
I'm tryin to get em has big has possible before settin so the darn cutworms cant wrap their stinkin bodies around em.We got frost comin tonight and i'll set in a couple weeks.

No fertilizer added just Steins premium potting mix(good stuff)

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
them are some good looking healthy plants,,

mine are still small also,

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
that is a lot of plants,,

you plan on growing all of them, or selling/trading some,,???

taxedenuf

Yep Lever Silver is in the middle with Izmir to the left and YTB on the right.When i transplant from trays to cups the lower leaves are taken off and the rootball is at the bottom of the cup with just the upper couple leaves and the bud exposed.The sniped lower leaves will actually start rooting makin for a strong starter plant to take on ma nature.

The Izmir is goin in a very sandy area of the patch where even weeds have a hard time.Gonna beat the hell out of it.No more 12ft high turkies i can't cure properly.

I'm also gonna try goin fertilizer free cause i don't need the yield.Still have baccy in bags from my first grow 6or 7 years ago.The Maryland is almost black and is smotth smoker when i test it once and a while.

Hows your grow goin?

Mark in Wi

leverhead

Yep Lever Silver is in the middle with Izmir to the left and YTB on the right.When i transplant from trays to cups the lower leaves are taken off and the rootball is at the bottom of the cup with just the upper couple leaves and the bud exposed.The sniped lower leaves will actually start rooting makin for a strong starter plant to take on ma nature.

The Izmir is goin in a very sandy area of the patch where even weeds have a hard time.Gonna beat the hell out of it.No more 12ft high turkies i can't cure properly.

I'm also gonna try goin fertilizer free cause i don't need the yield.Still have baccy in bags from my first grow 6or 7 years ago.The Maryland is almost black and is smotth smoker when i test it once and a while.

Hows your grow goin?

Mark in Wi

Mine is going well. Is that Izmir Ozbis? If nothing will grow there, you might want to feed them a little. I'll post a picture of mine I took today over in my grow blog. Some are having a hard time, some are happy as hell. This winter we can swap some and compare notes.

taxedenuf

They are startin to get to big for their britches.We got good chance of frost tomorrow and after that gotta get settin.Probably need to use a post hole digger for the Izmir's.

Status
Not open for further replies.