Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Customer comments

Just wanted to let you know that I am very happy with the tobaccos that I purchased from you a few weeks back. I just got around to processing it for blending this morning and your tobacco is better than your competition by several orders of magnitude! I worked up some flue-cured Virginia of yours and then some of theirs. Your leaves were beautiful; theirs looked more like scraps. No kidding. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I received the shredder today and am extremely happy with the shred and how much it enhances the taste of the tabacco! It was well worth the wait and money spent!

I always felt this was premium tobacco and now I can really taste it!

I really appreciate the samples of your new tabbaco! Thank you very much! Please feel free to send me samples anytime! I will be happy to taste it!

Thanks again,
    Roy

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by FmGrowit; 11-07-2016 at 08:23 PM.

Re: Balkan Sobranidje

Dear Don,
    Thank you very much for your kind reply and help. I have prepared as per instructions accordingly.

Should you be interested in hearing a review of it as a cigarette tobacco, please read below on some of the most notable elements.

- Casing: I was very hesitant on using the casing part. Primarily because I initially researched and landed on your and Paul's side in my quest for a natural additive free product. However, I think it does a wonderful job at keeping the line of fire smooth. I think the real shine of it is the consistency it achieves across a batch. I have sampled the blend from different places after its ready and the taste is consistent across the whole batch.

- Temperature: it burns cool and well. In common with pipe tobacco however and unlike cigarette tobacco normally, the slower and cooler the drag, the bigger the rewards.

- Flavour: the flavour is both simple and complex. It is simple in that the smoke is very consistent. It is complex, however, in that it is able to layer its different flavours and aromas both when inhaling and exhaling. There is no "mixing" of flavours, but rather a symphony of different pieces that play in an order.

- Final impressions: while I absolutely love the current product, I think it has room to shine more. Not because it lacks this improvement, but because there is always room for improvement. I feel that it can improve with a higher content of spice and aroma, perhaps more on the orientals side (prilep maybe). Additionally, I feel the only area it may lack is the latakia. While Latakia is an acquired taste, I love how it manages to blend beautifully here. I do feel its readily and easily interrupted by the rest, and I think an extra dash would do a great job in adding an extra ghost of complexity to this already beautiful blend.

I can't wait to sample more of your tobacco, and I think I'm going to consider buying large batches for aging, pressing and other experimentation.

Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great job people! I ordered from Whole Leaf for the first time last week for making my own chewing tobacco and was super impressed with the quality of these leafs! Fast and inexpensive shipping rate. Your prices are good and I got free samples! (my wife smokes Marlboros and tried the Bright Leaf and Burley samples and loved them. She has decided to start rolling her own and will be placing an order soon) You earned a couple of loyal customers for sure.

Just got my order in and I gotta say I'm stoked on the quality and way it's packed in individual pounds.
    I'll be making my orders from here on.
    Cheers!!!

Dear Don, Just a word of thanks for the courtesy and great service. Also thank you for the sterling quality of your products. You conduct business in the good old American way and if all companies did the same, this country would once again be strong. God bless you and again, thanks...

Thank you Don,
    I must say you have great products. I enjoy them everyday and will continue buying from your company! Thanks for your help with the back order...

Last edited by FmGrowit; 03-23-2017 at 11:35 AM.

"my package did not go through customs now i have to pay 100 euros for 1 lb of raw tobacco its a JOKE !"

Your order was incorrectly assessed. If you don't want to file for a re-assessment, simply refuse the package and it will be returned. Once your order is returned, we will issue a refund for the tobacco.

The correct assessment rate is 5.5% of the invoice. Tariff code 2401.10 (unmanufactured tobacco).

Thank you,

"I just received my order! Had to pay no tax or charge thank you informations about the tarif code! The quality is awesome and I will be a recommended customer in future,!
    Thank you for the a+ service folks"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234