Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojjas

I recived 1 lp each of red virginia ,turkish izmir and fire cured a month ago from PureLeaf , and quality of the leafs was far better than i expected
And i shall spread the word about this initiative here in sweden , so people can smoke better cheaper and give the big tobacco industri the middle finger

Last edited by a moderator:

rainmax

Founding Member
Re: Why I love Don

Thats good to hear. Also in Europe is happening. jojjas where are you from?

Last edited by a moderator:

jojjas

I am living almost in the middle of the biggest lakes in sweden in little village called Väring near a town called Skövde

BarG

Founding Member

I have to agree on everything that is written in this thread
I recived 1 lp each of red virginia ,turkish izmir and fire cured a month ago from PureLeaf , and quality of the leafs was far better than i expected
And i shall spread the word about this initiative here in sweden , so people can smoke better cheaper and give the big tobacco industri the middle finger

Your on Joes client list and joined FTT, cool,I hope visa versa. The European market gets another taste of the west.
:cool:
Welcomee to Ftt.

jojjas

Your on Joes client list and joined FTT, cool,I hope visa versa. The European market gets another taste of the west.
:cool:
Welcomee to Ftt.
Thank you BarG
Yeah man , i think its wery cool to join your eminent club , i have learned a lot by just reading the threads here , and thought that i perhaps could join the discussions here

jekylnz

Thank you BarG
Yeah man , i think its wery cool to join your eminent club , i have learned a lot by just reading the threads here , and thought that i perhaps could join the discussions here
Welcome to the forum ...don't be shy ..everyone is pretty friendly and willing to help new members out with anything you need to know..you have landed in the right place..that's for sure..join in the discussions any time..we are always keen to here someone else's views .especially from other countries and growing conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.