Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

busy day hanging leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanz

We have only had one frost so far,
I like the clothes airer idea I was thinking of the old ones on a pulley system you know they use to be in the kitchen just lower them hang your leaf and pull it up out of the way

Webby

We have only had one frost so far,
I like the clothes airer idea I was thinking of the old ones on a pulley system you know they use to be in the kitchen just lower them hang your leaf and pull it up out of the way

Thats the ones I'm makin, gotta get a $ in aye. Now jecklez mate you gettin me thinkin about makin them into leaf driers for the smaller grower. would need 20+ of them for my leaf this year.

BarG

Founding Member
Thank God for the kiwis, Man you guys have kept the growing and priming and harvesting and curing season going year round. Were still getting plants in the ground.You guys made for an interesting winter and I thank you for your grow logs and such.

Seanz

Thank God for the kiwis, Man you guys have kept the growing and priming and harvesting and curing season going year round. Were still getting plants in the ground.You guys made for an interesting winter and I thank you for your grow logs and such.
Now you guys get to return the favour.Alreading reading the grow logs and thinking bout what to do differently next season All this talk of germinating with lights and stuff. got me pupmed to grow again. Plus the strains you guys are growing, Some real jaw crackers in there

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i dont pile cure my leaves, but they are strung up very close to each other, so i guess the pile curing method does p[lay in them, i just dont stack them, and rotatate them like a lot of folks do,

and i agree, as allready stated, your leaf looks good, with no critter holes in them,

Boboro

I did some pile curein in my bacca room and a big green worm crawled to the bedroom and got in bed with the ol" lady. That was funny as hell. Almost didnt get to cure in the house no more.

jekylnz

the whole sheds pretty full I'm gonna have to put some more line up I've got about the same amount of regrowth on my Havana to..so I'm guna have to do that soon..I've just been putting it off till I get more string..but been doing a twin line set up and twist drop method of hanging..I think it has to be the fastest way I've seen yet..kind of similar to how that hand auto harvester that someone posted on here..that puts a twist between each leaf..I'll try to post a vid soon (when I suss out how??)

jekylnz

not to sure mike..I ripped it off an old line of shop fridges at the dump..its got a bit of a hum when it's running.but does the trick..I've been keeping a pretty good eye on the leaf at the mo. cause its wet and raining most the time here (about 85% rh & app.65f) it'll mold quite easy inthe shed at the moment. I'll have a look in the morning what type of fan it is (its 4:14am.sun) I should be in bed asleep.but all good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.