Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Busca ayuda, tiene que ser fluido en español

Interesting. The menu system doesn't work so well within Google Translate. In reading the FAQ (Preguntas Mas Frequentes), I notice that the translation is quite literal. Transplants are placed in "beds". I don't know if that actually is meaningful in terms of transplanting into soil outdoors. I suspect that the FAQ translates fairly well, since the original is written in carefully edited, formal English. A more challenging project might be the many informal posts written with misspellings, slang and assorted abbreviations of dubious origin.

Bob

deluxestogie I am translating the faq into Spanish. Give me a couple of days

garryricketson : Buenas noches ( noche -night- is considered female gender, so....buenAs. And a masculine example: buenos dias -good morning- Dia is considered masculine gender, so...buenOs. , It´s easy

Buenas noches ( noche -night- is considered female gender, so....buenAs. And a masculine example: buenos dias -good morning- Dia is considered masculine gender, so...buenOs. , It´s easy
    Hmm , ok, now if can can remember that, and break the habit of saying "buenos noche", so long, and no one ever said anything, but now that also explains why so many people start laughing when I greet them, at night, saying "buenos noche!"
    Gracias
    my grow blog,
    Thanks from Garry

I can also help translate, Im fluent in spanish, just let me know what you need. Jorge

I'm a Native Spanish speaker and fully bilingual. Si existe alguna forma en que le pueda ser de servicio, siéntase en confianza de decirme.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Si existe alguna forma en que le pueda ser de servicio, siéntase en confianza de decirme.
    Gracias

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123