Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Busca ayuda, tiene que ser fluido en español

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting. The menu system doesn't work so well within Google Translate. In reading the FAQ (Preguntas Mas Frequentes), I notice that the translation is quite literal. Transplants are placed in "beds". I don't know if that actually is meaningful in terms of transplanting into soil outdoors. I suspect that the FAQ translates fairly well, since the original is written in carefully edited, formal English. A more challenging project might be the many informal posts written with misspellings, slang and assorted abbreviations of dubious origin.

Bob

tronez.spain

deluxestogie I am translating the faq into Spanish. Give me a couple of days

garryricketson : Buenas noches ( noche -night- is considered female gender, so....buenAs. And a masculine example: buenos dias -good morning- Dia is considered masculine gender, so...buenOs. ;), It´s easy

garryricketson

Buenas noches ( noche -night- is considered female gender, so....buenAs. And a masculine example: buenos dias -good morning- Dia is considered masculine gender, so...buenOs. ;), It´s easy
Hmm , ok, now if can can remember that, and break the habit of saying "buenos noche", so long, and no one ever said anything, but now that also explains why so many people start laughing when I greet them, at night, saying "buenos noche!"
Gracias

El Gallo

I can also help translate, Im fluent in spanish, just let me know what you need. Jorge

Ozzy

I'm a Native Spanish speaker and fully bilingual. Si existe alguna forma en que le pueda ser de servicio, siéntase en confianza de decirme.

Status
Not open for further replies.