Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Happy Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
On May 21, 2011 The first post was made on the new Fair Trade Tobacco forum.

On May 21, 2012, there were a total of just over 7,600 posts made in the first year.

By May 21, 2013, and additional 31, 000 posts will have been made in the second year of the forum.

That's pretty impressive guys. Congratulations and Thank you for building such a successful forum...it never would have happened without you.

indianjoe

Founding Member
Thanks to you for the most successful tobacco growing forum that exists. This time every year will top that even more.

jekylnz

Thanks to all you guys out there that took the time to put this site (The Best Baccer site there is) together for everyone to be able to take part in such a unique and informative group of good blokes..to share in everything tobacco related and soo much more..thanks again from all us kiwis down under..and for being so hospitable in answering all and any questions we may have (no matter how unusual or stupid.lol.and helping us out in whatever way you can...much appreciated and "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" I'll be marking it on my calendar and having a drink for it every year..good one guy's..;)

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Thanks to all you guys out there that took the time to put this site (The Best Baccer site there is) together for everyone to be able to take part in such a unique and informative group of good blokes..to share in everything tobacco related and soo much more..thanks again from all us kiwis down under..and for being so hospitable in answering all and any questions we may have (no matter how unusual or stupid.lol.and helping us out in whatever way you can...much appreciated and "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" I'll be marking it on my calendar and having a drink for it every year..good one guy's..;)
Well Todd were thinking of banning you but your Kiwi buddies ganged up on us so we surrendered and let you stay. LOL Hell, If we'll let Yankees and Texans in anything goes.( I hope there's more of you soon.)

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
it trully is the best site, on the web, as far as a personall grower of your own tobacco, can come to,

and the info. gathered here, in those past post's that can be searched and found, are priceless,

we trully have a group of professionals on here, [ my self not included ]

and i salute them, for we all learned thru trial and error on HOW TO GET IT RIGHT,

Seanz

Im with you Chicken This is a massive log of everything tobacco.
Hopefull theres another kiwi showing up soon. She said she is waiting on the rego or something.
Anyway Happy anniversary FTT may there be many more :p

BarG

Founding Member
If I was gonna include the most looked at grow log chicken it damn sure --Would ---be yours.:cool:

So hows your grow this year?

Is there a record for that?

Ashauler

Founding Member
The growth and reach of the forum in two short years is remarkable. You had the right idea, and a great reason to start the forum Don......just look around at the evidence.

Congratulations!! Many more successful years are ahead, I'm sure of it.

holyRYO

Don, congrats and super place to be... not only a fantastic and growing grow forum, it should attract even more true tobacco connoisseurs who want to buy and enjoy the finest tobacco.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Every member who even bothered to look at this thread (before the time of this post) gets a $10 discount on any single item at Whole Leaf Tobacco (the wrapper is a steal)

Just in case you don't know who you are...I do...(sorry if you weren't logged in. Next time log in, but give me a compelling story and I'll consider it)

indianjoe, Jitterbugdude*, Ashauler*, BigBonner*, SmokesAhoy*, Jack in NB*, Lakota,deluxestogie, BarG, johnlee1933, Chicken, Boboro, Ishi, leverhead, Pmiller*, Matty*, Aaron*, Brown Thumb, darren1979, Michibacy, Ben Brand, DonH, COLIN, Seanz, Kaneo*, Markw, istanbulin, Knucklehead, Chris A*, rainmax, jekylnz*, DGBAMA, Tfrankz*, holyRYO*, Fisherman*, MarcL, Webby, Wagner*, BigMikeChevy

If you actually posted in this thread, don't place your order until the 40,000th post has been made...it gets better. Thanks guys.

There's an old saying from where I come from..."You dance with the one who brung ya"

Last edited:

ChuckP

I think the flintstones said it best:
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Haaappy Anniversary

Pour a cheerful toast and fill it
Happy Anniversary
But be careful you don't spill it
Happy Anniversary

Ooooo Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Haaappy Anniversary

Ooooo Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Haaappy Anniversary

Happy she and happy he
They're both as happy as can be
Celebrating merrily
Their happy anniversary

Ooooo Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Haaappy Anniversary

Ooooo Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Haaappy Anniversary

We now state emphatically
It's happy anniversary
Not another day could be
A happy anniversary

Ooooo Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy (slow)
Happy (slow)
Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy (fast) Anniversary!

Here's the link to the youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78x_LcInFC4

Great job Don & guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.