Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

fast 2 grow growth stimulant

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBob

Founding Member
last October I responded to an offer from Alice from fast 2 grow and got a free bottle of growth stimulant, It came promptly and I promised to test the stuff.
It is planting time now. Big bonner shipped my tobacco seedlings and as soon as I get them planted the test will start.
I believe taxedenough responded to her offer also.
Did anyone else get any?

DrBob

Founding Member
It looks simple enough, dilute 100/1 and spray on the foliage. I will spray 1/2 of my plants with it and see what happens.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
haha i clicked in thinking this was an ED thread from a spammer, catchy title man :)

I'd love to see the results, if this can bridge the difference before the growth spike later in the season this might allow an earlier crop.

Markw

Hi there Doctor, yes Alice sent me some to try, it looks like it does help in the leaf growth. I have tried some in the float tray as well as a feed. it would be good if someone had a meter to see what NPK it has.

DrBob

Founding Member
I did email her this morning and she replied within a few minutes to my questions. I am planting seedlings that I get from BigBonner and I may also spray some of the stuff on a few root balls also as a further test. It is a fermented manure product and it says on the bottle that it is not a plant food.

Markw

I did email her and asked the question If it could be used as a liquid feed for a float tray. She replied that she did not know but said give it a try. I was told two spray applications. one at leaf growth stage and one at stem growth stage.but I could try other rates as this was the idea of the tests on tobacco. I am also trying one spray application once a week at 100/1 as well to see if there is any difference .

DrBob

Founding Member
I finally applied the first application of fast 2 grow yesterday. The test is on!

DrBob

Founding Member
I haven't noticed any difference on tobacco yet. I did put it on squash and the difference is remarkable. tomatoes, green beans,lettuce,and cabbage also showed some improvement. I do not think that this year's tobacco crop is a good test subject. I have a lot of stunted plants from excessive rain in June but I will continue the test.

DrBob

Founding Member
another day and the tomatos look much better. I think the stuff is worthwhile. the tobacco is marginally better on the test plants today time will tell

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Are the results in yet? Or do I go 10-10-10 every 2 weeks?

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I used it last year. I put miracle grow on some and FAST2GROW on some and none on some. None was ok,MG was getting taller and greener But the F2G grew two times the size in the same planting. They finnaly grew to the same at the end of the season. I didn't get a good log due to theft and bad weather. I started all of My seeds in My 2014 grow with it this year. Alice has a good product. It came with an MSDS along with a pamplet as well as a very nice jug. I like the way it makes the baccy look in color and size. The flavor was to Me seemed the same. I don't see why You can't use a 50/50 of it with 10-10-10 if You are not sure of it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.