Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

fastest way 2 hang leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

jekylnz

This is the fastest way I've come up with yet to hang your leaf.it works well with little leaves like Turkish/oriental or small ligero leaves....just either hang up 2 strings side by side (together) or bailing twine. .and split it as you go along. .
If it starts twisting up to much to get a gap for next leaf, just start twisting back the opposite way...once you give it a go you'll see what I mean and work it out..I hope it saves someone some time and hassle

BarG

Founding Member
I got plants budding already. I will let a certain percentage flower before topping.This year is totaly different than last years homegrown. How cool is that.

Last edited:

BarG

Founding Member
I got plants budding already. I will let a certain percentage flower before topping.This year is totaly different than last years homegrown. How cool is that.

When you hang the leaf you have to store it for curing. Air drying is the simpllest/ Fast aint better but it helps.

BarG

Founding Member
My philosopy is what works for me, Its an ever changing thing. I learned early in life how many ways to skin a cat.fish

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
That certainly is an interesting method but you really should try a stringing horse. You can string at least 80 leaves in 5 minutes, probably faster if you have someone handing you the leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.