Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Comparison of 2 different shade cloths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

workhorse_01

As soon as my patch dry's out my cloth is going up. I'm kind of scared to shade it with standing water in it. I need shade on the plant and scalding hot sun on the mud.
Lots more where that came from dude. This year we'll get Hoss's two cents on it also.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
You could do what I did last year. Just put the shade cloth on top with no overhang. This will keep the mid day time sun off you plants but allow it (the sun) to dry out your soil. You really do not need to completely shade your plants like I did this year. I did it because Johnlee sent me a humongous piece of it and I threw the entire thing up on my frame.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
You could do what I did last year. Just put the shade cloth on top with no overhang. This will keep the mid day time sun off you plants but allow it (the sun) to dry out your soil. You really do not need to completely shade your plants like I did this year. I did it because Johnlee sent me a humongous piece of it and I threw the entire thing up on my frame.
True Dude but you do get protection from the hornworm moths too. They're too big to get thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.