Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Lieberman on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcL

This is a good read. check it out.
" Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:46 pm Post subject: circa 1968 PLANS TO MAKE YOUR OWN CIGARETTE MACHINE / ROLLER

Hi guys,
I was cruising ebay the other day and came across plans for a wooden cigarette rolling machine. The fellow was selling them for $4.00 a pop. so naturally being the rabble rouser I am (rabble - rabble) I acquired a link to the free version that he PIRATED from Google for his own profit.

http://books.google.com/books?id=...;cd=1#v=onepage&q=&f=true

If you scale this gizmo up in size it makes a great Lieberman machine for rolling cigar bunches. I will see if I can come up with a picture of my cigar sized version (it is candy apple red with a snoopy sticker on it).

Cheers
Will

AmaxB

No I don't mind Tod, I paid $114.00 US for it - after getting and playing with it I feel it was well spent the thing will out live me.

AmaxB

The lieberman is malleable iron tuff stuff I was surprised to see the crack in the table flange it must have taken a hell of a whack to crack it. I worked at an Iron Foundry when I was in my early twenties I was a Liquid Iron Transfer-men made really good money for the day and caught fire at least once a day. I loved that job...
I did not find the Lieberman leverhead Don did and put the link up here, I just jumped on it when I seen it.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
An interesting use for a Lieberman was demonstrated in a video (no link) from the Mac Baren pipe tobacco factory. They use it to create birds-eye coins that contain a stem running down the center. A fat cigar is rolled with an intact leaf embedded within the center of dense and moist filler strips. A wrapper is applied, and then the cigar is sliced into coins. These are dried in an oven, then brought back into light case.

The coins can then be packed into a pipe as is, or crumbled, depending on the preference of the smoker. I believe the company no longer makes pipe tobacco in coins.

Bob

jekylnz

An interesting use for a Lieberman was demonstrated in a video (no link) from the Mac Baren pipe tobacco factory. They use it to create birds-eye coins that contain a stem running down the center. A fat cigar is rolled with an intact leaf embedded within the center of dense and moist filler strips. A wrapper is applied, and then the cigar is sliced into coins. These are dried in an oven, then brought back into light case.

The coins can then be packed into a pipe as is, or crumbled, depending on the preference of the smoker. I believe the company no longer makes pipe tobacco in coins.

Bob

Heres the link its quite a different lieberman today..interesting vid tho for pipe smokers..and maybe cigar smokers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2lE7kAumWE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

jekylnz

Hey Brent dont you think it would be quite easy to make a lieberman machine out of a canvas belt similar to the one on link..you would just need a dip channel at the back side...could be made simple? ?and cheap

MarcL

I forgot all about this thread..

$31.69 LIEBERMAN CIGAR BUNCHING MACHINE

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-04%20at%209.41.36%20PM_zpshuz0whzr.png%7Eoriginal

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CIGA...-/232260830870

Status
Not open for further replies.