Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Chilliwack BC Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillardbee

Chilliwack BC, Canada (south western Canada)
Someone had refered me to this site awile back in HTGT forums. Can't remember who. I googled my tag name, chillardbee and this site came up as well from someone copying a link I had on HTGT site and so I finally joined so here I am.

I'm a second year grower. Last year I grew 140 del gold and this year I got 13 different varieties for a total of 900+ plants. Last years crop was a success and hoping to do even better this year. Among the strains I have are gold burley, harrow velvet, one sucker, perique, frog eye orinico, white stem orinico, white mammoth, bonanza, big gem, gold dollar, virginia bright leaf, hickory pryor, and del gold. I'll be keeping 4 plants from each to bag and go for seed.

Anyway, always good to find another site with tobacco etheusiasts like my self.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum. Please put your general location in your profile so we can keep up as we go along. We'll definitely be picking your brain for all the tobacco juices floating around inside. lol

indianjoe

Founding Member
Welcome,

you got your work cut out for you with 900 plants, may they give you a great yield.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Welcome! Did you grow the same last year? Can you compare those bright leafs to the delgold?

chillardbee

Chilliwack BC, Canada (south western Canada)
I only grew del gold last year so I can't compare yet, but Where are definate differences in the plants that i'm growingb this year in colours, size, shape of leaves. All the seeds were started at the same time so it's nice see what is farther ahead in size. so far the white mammoth and gold dollar are the biggest and both of the burleys are the smallest. hickory pryor is the smallest in the virginia group and the one sucker is doing exceptional. everything is starting to be on par with each other now though since being transplanted. but i'm taking notes of the differences as the season moves on.

Status
Not open for further replies.