Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

5/31 World No Tobacco Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

workhorse_01

This month is world NO bra week! Women are instructed to sign the petition in the frozen foods section at all grocery stores. These things restrict normal body movement and ability to breathe correctly and are not fire retardant.

Brown Thumb

This month is world NO bra week! Women are instructed to sign the petition in the frozen foods section at all grocery stores. These things restrict normal body movement and ability to breathe correctly and are not fire retardant.
That is scary most go 300 pounds around these parts
I don't need hit in the face I am ugly enough without getting hit with one of those swinging around
;)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Tough audience! Can't even give away donuts.

Bob

I can eat a dozen at one sitting, but there's no Dunkin Donuts around here and only a couple convenience stores carry Krispy Kreme and they're close to 20 miles away. I love donuts but they're a rare treat. You've sure had me thinking about them all day though!!! I may have to break down and make some canned biscuit donuts tomorrow.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I like doughnuts but they don't like me, eating wheat in particular does a number on me. I know people that will pop a pepcid so they can eat without being tortured after. I just try to keep the carb load down.
Now if there were a national ribeye day id be all over that:) I wish I lived closer to big b, id figure out a way to have beef 3 meals a day.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Just to show that actions speak louder than words, I made it to Walmart and back out to my car 15 minutes before midnight--still National Donut Day. Whew! I consumed one vanilla iced, cake donut and a pint of chocolate milk as I drove home. See how easy it is? And I didn't die or get cancer. I did my part for freedom and democracy.

And if anyone had a chance at giving misogyny a good name, you'd be on the short list, Knucks.

Bob

DonH

I like doughnuts but they don't like me, eating wheat in particular does a number on me. I know people that will pop a pepcid so they can eat without being tortured after. I just try to keep the carb load down.
Now if there were a national ribeye day id be all over that:) I wish I lived closer to big b, id figure out a way to have beef 3 meals a day.
Every day is ribeye day! But I'm more of a beef two times a day guy. Breakfast is for bacon and eggs.

Seriously, though, a couple of years ago I went ultra low carb Paleo and I've never felt better. Lost 40 pounds, too. The carbs will weaken and kill you more than anything. I do miss beer, though...

BarG

Founding Member
Ah, that was a great cigar, i'm upping the viso content (ideally it'd be a 1:1 mix heh) and while i contemplated the national tobacco day, i was thinking i'll probably need to order more seco at some point, because when the right mix is reached, these cigars become greater than the sum of their parts! just magic. i never really noticed the leaf position tastes until now, and thats crazy because these 2 positions are right next to each other, but there is a world of difference.
I luckily missed the great smoke out. I did my usual 2 cigars for road trips and pouch full for cigs.

Every day is ribeye day! But I'm more of a beef two times a day guy. Breakfast is for bacon and eggs. Did I forget to mention the 2-3 cups stronng coffe while smelling the bacon fry.

Seriously, though, a couple of years ago I went ultra low carb Paleo and I've never felt better. Lost 40 pounds, too. .

arbs will weaken and kill you more than anything. I do miss beer, though...
1/4 lb.country style bacons, 4 eggs over easy, 2 toasts with lots of real butter, 1 bowl white gravy, tomatos and jalapenos fried and a quart of milk, and a donut or 2 at break time, and I won't be cranky

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
yeah, i did the low-no carb thing for a good while, lost a lot of weight but mainly i just felt a lot better. it was too hard to eat that way though in our culture. now i kind of isolated what really gets me, wheat and legumes. rice is relatively benign as long as i dont eat too much. mainly though i eat a lot of pork and beef and eggs. pork just cause the price, i can buy a ton on sale and throw it in the chest freezer. i tried buying from farmers but it ended up being so much more expensive. last time chuck went on sale i got 3 cryovacs and got some weird looks lol. i have the land to raise 1 or 2 cows, but woman wont let me. then wanted to do rabbits, again, woman wont let me. now i just buy bulk on sales. i have a beef farmer a block down the road that wants about $10/lb for chuck, i laughed at that, the good cuts are around 20, i think they dont really want to sell any.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
My kind of guy!

workhorse_01

My children love to eat rabbit and quail. We raise them, kill them, then eat them. You should hear them talk about what the other children say after lunch at school. LOL
yeah, i did the low-no carb thing for a good while, lost a lot of weight but mainly i just felt a lot better. it was too hard to eat that way though in our culture. now i kind of isolated what really gets me, wheat and legumes. rice is relatively benign as long as i dont eat too much. mainly though i eat a lot of pork and beef and eggs. pork just cause the price, i can buy a ton on sale and throw it in the chest freezer. i tried buying from farmers but it ended up being so much more expensive. last time chuck went on sale i got 3 cryovacs and got some weird looks lol. i have the land to raise 1 or 2 cows, but woman wont let me. then wanted to do rabbits, again, woman wont let me. now i just buy bulk on sales. i have a beef farmer a block down the road that wants about $10/lb for chuck, i laughed at that, the good cuts are around 20, i think they dont really want to sell any.

DonH

Yes, good meat's expensive nowadays. I joined a local meat CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) where for a monthly fee you get a certain amount of whatever they have ready. Could be beef, pork, lamb, chicken, even goat sausage.

I'm thinking of raising heritage breed pigs next year to help with the costs and maybe bring in a little
income. We need more land, though, so we're house hunting now. If it all
works out, maybe next year I can be one of those lunatics who plants 1000
tobacco plants.

workhorse_01

I don't have what 1000 plants takes! The pigs sound pretty good though. My wife wants us to get a few cows, but my boy wants a horse and I'd kinda like to see him on the back of a appaloosa. A neighbor down the street has a reg. paint he wants me to buy but it's a little too rich for my blood. Too much money for something you cant eat!
Yes, good meat's expensive nowadays. I joined a local meat CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) where for a monthly fee you get a certain amount of whatever they have ready. Could be beef, pork, lamb, chicken, even goat sausage.

I'm thinking of raising heritage breed pigs next year to help with the costs and maybe bring in a little
income. We need more land, though, so we're house hunting now. If it all
works out, maybe next year I can be one of those lunatics who plants 1000
tobacco plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.