Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

5/31 World No Tobacco Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
my no tobacco day started with a bowl of virginia red, where oh where will it go? i was thinking some premium nicaraguan leaf later, hmm choices

Knucklehead

Founding Member
my no tobacco day started with a bowl of virginia red, where oh where will it go? i was thinking some premium nicaraguan leaf later, hmm choices

The Virginia Red is killer in a pipe isn't it? I really liked it myself just straight up in a bowl.

ChuckP

Darn! I wished I knew before I had a stogie and smoked a pipeful! I'll try and remember to observe it next year! Yea, next year! That's the ticket. ;)

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Ah, that was a great cigar, i'm upping the viso content (ideally it'd be a 1:1 mix heh) and while i contemplated the national tobacco day, i was thinking i'll probably need to order more seco at some point, because when the right mix is reached, these cigars become greater than the sum of their parts! just magic. i never really noticed the leaf position tastes until now, and thats crazy because these 2 positions are right next to each other, but there is a world of difference.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
yeah knucks, that red might have been meant for pipes it smokes so well in them.

holyRYO

I would smoke one the size of a telephone pole, if I could...

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't help but notice the surly attitude and lack of enthusiasm of FTT members on World No Tobacco Day. Well, it's time to demonstrate a more community minded approach to life.

A Second Chance

Today is National Donut Day. It's your chance to be a part of something greater than yourselves (or perhaps to make yourself a little bit greater than you were yesterday). So, get with the program, and have a donut today.

http://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/stores.html.

Bob

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I couldn't help but notice the surly attitude and lack of enthusiasm of FTT members on World No Tobacco Day. Well, it's time to demonstrate a more community minded approach to life.

A Second Chance

Today is National Donut Day. It's your chance to be a part of something greater than yourselves (or perhaps to make yourself a little bit greater than you were yesterday). So, get with the program, and have a donut today.

http://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/stores.html.

Bob
I've tried their stuff. I make my own doughnuts. IMO they are the worse threat to humanity. I'll take tobacco any day.

John

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Full of cancer causing chemicals. QUICK! FDA to investigate DEADLY donut addictions in young adults, no more flavorings or "light donuts". I smell a law suit...

Status
Not open for further replies.