Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

you want how much $ for that empty cigar box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i keep all my seeds in a cedar cigar box,,,,and one of my hinges are shot, so i been in the market to get a new box,

today at the flea-market i looked at the price of one and the guy wanted, $20.00

are you serious,

20 bucks for a cigar box. IT'S EMPTY,

i'll use a shoe box before i pay that kind of money,

im not informed on the prices of these things,

are they expensive because of the name brand? :confused:

jekylnz

He must have thought it was a"special" one..that sounds like nz prices..but I thought they were that price here cause of lack of them..I wouldn't expect it where you guys are??

Seanz

I paid 35 for a carlos torano exodus box that was empty dont know why i paid for it but then its a nice box and handy i store my rustica in it But i will never pay for one again. Over here though you pay through the nose for any good cigars.
I did get a couple of exodus s thrown in they were dam good but he wanted 500nz for a full box :(

BigBonner

Founding Member
Lesson learned ,
A few years ago , I bought a box of odds and ends at a local farm auction that had a few small pieces of things in the box I could use , but mainly there was three old cigar boxes in there . My wife packed the small ten pound or so box to the truck , while I was off chatting with some friends .

When we got home I asked my wife where my old cigar boxes was . She said a man asked what she would take for the old cigar boxes and she said " here you can have them " . She thought they were trash . We did have a few GOOD LOUD words after that . I still get sore every time I think about it ,

Knucklehead

Founding Member
i keep all my seeds in a cedar cigar box,,,,and one of my hinges are shot, so i been in the market to get a new box,

today at the flea-market i looked at the price of one and the guy wanted, $20.00

are you serious,

20 bucks for a cigar box. IT'S EMPTY,

i'll use a shoe box before i pay that kind of money,

im not informed on the prices of these things,

are they expensive because of the name brand? :confused:

I have one of the new plastic ammo boxes with the rubber gasket I'm keeping my seed in with dessicant. The biggest factor in keeping seed for a long time is to keep them dry. After I harvest seed this year, I may put the ammo box in the freezer. It's big enough I can put my wireless probe in it to check moisture content before it goes in the freezer.

Knucklehead

Founding Member

BarG

Founding Member
Lesson learned ,
A few years ago , I bought a box of odds and ends at a local farm auction that had a few small pieces of things in the box I could use , but mainly there was three old cigar boxes in there . My wife packed the small ten pound or so box to the truck , while I was off chatting with some friends .

When we got home I asked my wife where my old cigar boxes was . She said a man asked what she would take for the old cigar boxes and she said " here you can have them " . She thought they were trash . We did have a few GOOD LOUD words after that . I still get sore every time I think about it ,

Are you still sore after she whupped you for giving her a hard time or sore cause she sold em.
;). If it was me I would be sore from both!

BigBonner

Founding Member
Are you still sore after she whupped you for giving her a hard time or sore cause she sold em.
;). If it was me I would be sore from both!

I'm sore because some sweet talking dude talked her out of my boxes . They were the main reason I bought the box .
I think I will bring up that subject again today just to remind her .

Status
Not open for further replies.