Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

SWFL Newb

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysalti

Hello all! I'm a total newb when it comes to anything other than tobacco consumption. I am an ex-smoker who turned to Swedish snus when we found out our first baby was on the way.

A more recent journey into snuff has piqued my interest in tobacco in general and blending as well. I appreciate the info you all have made available and look forward to losing my newbness as I scroll the threads.

Best,

J

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Welcome to the site. Snuff making is still one of the most mysterious processes in the tobacco industry. There just isn't a lot of information available on how to make it, but we're still digging.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
im in florida also,,, a damn good location as far as temp.. and rains schedule is concerned,,,,

good luck with your project,,,and keep us informed of your future grow,

jaysalti

Thank you, Gents, for the welcome! At this point, I'm just a toe in the water, but looking forward to some endevors in the future. Lots of great info on here. The temp and rains are good, but I'm somewhat concerned with the soil type here on the gulf coast. Maybe that sea breeze will lend an interesting twist to the flavor profile. :)

Still looking forward though. I got into tobacco through RYO and a fondness of d&r blends... That's when it became more than a smoke to me. After snus and snuff, I find all the processes very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.