Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

members list

Status
Not open for further replies.

skychaser

Where do I find the list of members here? I want to send someone a pm but can't find their name

DGBAMA

Click on settings. Takes toy to your page. Look for a line near the top that says.......forum_member list_your screenname. Click on member list.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
It's also founf under the "More" button at the top of the page, but hidden due to white text over white background. Hover the cursor over the white area under the Forum, Albums, Activity buttons and it will show up. Then click member list. I think the"More" button shows up in My Profile due to a different color background.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I think the determinant is the resolution width of the screen. Mine is 1280 pixels, and the "More" is wrapped to the next line (and is white on white). If you click "restore down" in the upper right of your browser title bar, then manually make the browser progressively narrower and narrower, you will see this effect.

Bob

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I think the determinant is the resolution width of the screen. Mine is 1280 pixels, and the "More" is wrapped to the next line (and is white on white). If you click "restore down" in the upper right of your browser title bar, then manually make the browser progressively narrower and narrower, you will see this effect.

Bob
I am running win 7. Hitting "control" and "-" at the same time does the same thing.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I have the text set to "large" so I can read the text better. It also scrunches things.

skychaser

Oops. I meant click on profile not settings.

Aha! That's simple enough. :)

The last 3 tabs are down in the white area on my screen. If I shrink my screen they move up but then I'll need much thicker glasses to read anything. The last 3 tabs don't work for me anyways because they are javascript and I run a script blocker. If I turn it off, the tabs work fine but the site becomes dreadfully slow and I get constant script error messages from firefox. I hate java. lol

Thanks for the tips guys

DGBAMA

Quite welcome. I had to figure it out to be able to tell you so I learned something too.

Status
Not open for further replies.