Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

How will you spend Fathers Day weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmaxB

I focus in 3D x 3D the girl and my wife wanted to take me to dinner and after to Khols to get me a few clothes (my pick - like it isn't already). I beat em to it I bought that
cool little table saw and came back and told the wife that was my dad's day gift so we can forget the Khols shopping (makes me happy). Still have to go to dinner but can spend
the rest of the day working on my chamber. Want to get things done there..
You sir need to focus on what you're doing! LOL You have the prettiest leaf imaginable sitting right in front of you! I cant wait to see the next round of pics you upload!

AmaxB

Yup! I'm going to finish up the racks today. Other than that, it's just coming out of mothball from last year. I've been and will be busy, but leaf pictures before and after, racks (pros and cons) are all coming to a forum near you. Weather permitting, I'm starting Saturday at first light.
Man that racking is a ton of work (never done it but it looks that way to me) I have been trying to think up a way to make it fast an easy. No good thoughts yet still thinking.
Waiting for pics and comment is like waiting for Xmas x two.
I need to go back and read your thread from last year again.

leverhead

Man that racking is a ton of work (never done it but it looks that way to me) I have been trying to think up a way to make it fast an easy. No good thoughts yet still thinking.
Waiting for pics and comment is like waiting for Xmas x two.
I need to go back and read your thread from last year again.

I'm probably being way too fussy about the racking, but I can't call it done 'till it's in use. I hope I haven't missed anything and have to make changes. Sorry about the wait, but I don't want to give anybody any bum ideas. Some people I know get way ahead of themselves:) If you start rereading, start where I got the fridge. I think the more useful stuff ended up in other threads about flue-curing several months ago, you may have to hunt for those.

I'll start a thread this weekend about it, we can carry on this conversation there.

AmaxB

I'm probably being way too fussy about the racking, but I can't call it done 'till it's in use. I hope I haven't missed anything and have to make changes. Sorry about the wait, but I don't want to give anybody any bum ideas. Some people I know get way ahead of themselves:) If you start rereading, start where I got the fridge. I think the more useful stuff ended up in other threads about flue-curing several months ago, you may have to hunt for those.

I'll start a thread this weekend about it, we can carry on this conversation there.

GOOD Deal (the thread) YES SIR I get moving fast-slow at the same time and do some redoing

Status
Not open for further replies.