Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

happy father's day CHICKEN [ and others ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
this is your day my love,, and after the meal i made you tonight. your asleep peacefully [ he had grouper,, shrimp, and my speciality he likes '' shrimp/maccaroni'' ]

your a very special man to me and my daughter, whom loves you very much,, youve accepted her as your own, and im glad she has you as a father figure,

today you mowed the lawn,,, tended to your garden and your tobacco...and the whole day ive watched you, thanking god, for bringing you into my life,

ive got some good plans for you when you wake up... and better plans when tonight comes,

'' THIS IS HIS WIFE.'' i know he will see this in the morning, this is the only site he visit's regularrly''

you trully are a blessing to me,,,

AND ID LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU MEN on here a happy fathers day,:)

...................................................................................

i hope your not upset for me posting this,,,, look at it as another fathers day card:cool:

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
this is your day my love,, and after the meal i made you tonight. your asleep peacefully [ he had grouper,, shrimp, and my speciality he likes '' shrimp/maccaroni'' ]

your a very special man to me and my daughter, whom loves you very much,, youve accepted her as your own, and im glad she has you as a father figure,

today you mowed the lawn,,, tended to your garden and your tobacco...and the whole day ive watched you, thanking god, for bringing you into my life,

ive got some good plans for you when you wake up... and better plans when tonight comes,

'' THIS IS HIS WIFE.'' i know he will see this in the morning, this is the only site he visit's regularrly''

you trully are a blessing to me,,,

AND ID LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU MEN on here a happy fathers day,:)

...................................................................................

i hope your not upset for me posting this,,,, look at it as another fathers day card:cool:

aww that was really sweet, even if he acts upset there is no way he is :)

happy fathers day guys.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
well isnt this a surprise,

one i really wasnt expecting,

fathers day is only as good as the loved ones around you make it,

i been fathering day since i woke, up... been drunk twice,,, and ate at applebees twice,

my 2'nd supper is mostlly in a 2 go box,,,, but i appreciated the gesture,

im gonna spank my woman for posting this, and love her at the same time,

DGBAMA

if she takes the "spanking" you truly have a good woman on your hands.

Mrs Chicken: thank you for allowing your man to socialize with the likes of us on the forum. You are to be commended.

Status
Not open for further replies.