Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewVegas

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hi! I've got many passions and have decided to learn more about the beloved cigar. I hope to demystify the cigar making process. I'm in the desert, but plan to grow next season.

BrewVegas

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Welcome BV to FTT. Even tho you are in the desert you can still get started this season if you choose. BigBonner (this forum) sells tobacco seedlings. I buy them and they are first class. It is a bit late but there is still time if you want to start a few plants to get your feet wet. For you water may be a problem. If it is chlorinated then you will want a way to let it sit for a day exposed to the air for the chlorine to dissipate. The FAQ's at the top of the opening page are very informative.

Again WELCOME.

workhorse_01

Welcome, and do pm BigBonner you'll have plants in the ground this Saturday and have to start a 2013 grow blog. LOL

BrewVegas

Thanks for the info...I'll definitely reach out to BigBonner for some seedlings! I have drip irrigation in the back yard and would love to switch out some decorative plants for some producing plants. I'm trying to track down a local variety, too...Nicotiana Obtusifolia. A helpful guy at the local nursery said it is indigenous to the area. I thought it might be fun to blend as a filler. Thanks, again!

DGBAMA

Welcome to the forum. When is your first frost date? You should still have plenty of time to get some growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.