Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Antique tuck cutter/board & cigar mold I would buy if.....

MarcL

OMG!
IW0o4di.png

MarcL

Tobacco baler.

MarcL

Didn't win? .. not to worry. another 6 day's another tuck cutter.

https://i.imgur.com/woQffm8.png

Rednekf350

Feed them like tomatoes. Personally, I avoid Urea nitrogen until after transfer to the patch. I use urea free orchid fertilizer 20-10-20. I usually feed 1/2 strength the first feeding. Different folks here use different stuff so it’s hard to find a consensus.

I use the 1020 trays and 48 or 72 cell inserts. I use miracle gro seed starting mix and keep water and fertilizer in the tray until time to harden off the plants. The soil wicks up just the right amount of moisture so I don’t have to do a wet to dry cycle.

I used Miracle Gro seed starter mix and I am three weeks in since planting. I had great germination in 6-7 days but my Burley and Little Yellow are looking a little pale and small. I did another tray of Staghorn and they look pretty good.
Should I be thinking about transplanting into individual cells and if so, should I be changing over to a Miracle Gro potting mix. ? The know the seed starter mix has barely any fertilizer in it. I am also going to get the orchid fertilizer too and start with half strength for watering. Any help would be appreciated.

MarcL

Don't wait though. these do not last. It is kinda worth the $100. .. but, you have to click the link and log in to get shipping detail for the pic I post is on log out.

Last edited:

MarcL

I went ahead and made an offer.....should be here next week.
Nice! thank you for sharing for sure. I like to see the follow ups on these post to get a sense of the market movement as well as item condition. so feel free to share anything. It would be much appreciated. I was given a reduced offer my self.

https://i.imgur.com/r2RrnCO.png

DePasta

Nice! thank you for sharing for sure. I like to see the follow ups on these post to get a sense of the market movement as well as item condition. so feel free to share anything. It would be much appreciated. I was given a reduced offer my self.

Interesting....I guess they had already accepted my offer.....maybe kicking themselves?DF8670CD-14C4-4A8E-8F5A-D8776AA582AD.png

Attachments

• 907A579D-9F98-409B-85B0-BD6D238D92DA.png
    907A579D-9F98-409B-85B0-BD6D238D92DA.png
    826.1 KB · Views: 4