Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Antique tuck cutter/board & cigar mold I would buy if.....

quo155

No problem...I was just making sure you knew I was not bidding and I didn't share that anywhere else...in case you wanted it!

Thank you MarcL! :D

quo155

Wow! I'm all for folks making money...but it didn't reach their reserve price, it went as high as $200 (w/ shipping)...so now they think they can get $800 (w/ shipping) for it? Wow!

It's a neat item and I'm sure that price is fine for someone, but I usually see prices go down after a non-sale. I'm too, just surprised.

And in the end, good luck to them! (w/ no sarcasm...)

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member

This seller is joke. He has no idea what he's selling nor of the value. $150 was a great price to get for the Lieberman.

I'll call the US manufacturer of these things and see if he has any in stock. I'll sell to you guys at cost. last I heard, they were around $250...brand new.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Those prices sure make a fellow appreciate the Larryman device even more. (Don't show this thread to Bonner, he might raise his price) lol

El Gallo

i was bidding on that lieberman too, i PM'ed the guy to see if he would sell outright but he said he'd just rather let it go to auction, he's way out whack with his price, no offense but I will just roll by hand for that kinda money. i can buy a boat load of tobacco for 750.00 and just sip some good whiskey while i roll roll and roll some more.