Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Is this Bull @#$%

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

I say "Phooey" on all of this.

There are as many smoking styles as there are people. So either everyone is doing it right or everyone is doing it wrong.

Whatever works for you is the way you should do it...and piss on anyone who tells you "you're doing it wrong"
I agree. But at the same time since there is no wrong way....we should be open to new ideas or ways we have not tried.

Try it their way. If you don't like it.....THEN.....f_it.......go back to your way.

workhorse_01

I love that this thread is still going! LOL. So I'll bite again, I thought the object was to get fire on one end and smoke out the other end. My favorite comment in this thread was about wiping hiney's . I love that one. I've often wondered if some people should be allowed to do certain things, even mundane things. I once said if a person needed all the warnings that are on a can of Copenhagen, we don't need them in the gene pool. If your over the age of 18 and you don't already know with two warning labels on the can of snuff that it can cause cancer, then the third label aint gonna help you! Maybe if we cut it back to one warning label and gave the company room to put their name on the product we could potentially get rid of the "stupid" gene all together. What do y'all think?cope.jpgThe whole back side of the can is a warning label.
Workhorse, it ain't rocket science smokin cigars, more a matter of iaste. If you can roll a good one you'll be hooked.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I love that this thread is still going! LOL. So I'll bite again, I thought the object was to get fire on one end and smoke out the other end. My favorite comment in this thread was about wiping hiney's . I love that one. I've often wondered if some people should be allowed to do certain things, even mundane things. I once said if a person needed all the warnings that are on a can of Copenhagen, we don't need them in the gene pool. If your over the age of 18 and you don't already know with two warning labels on the can of snuff that it can cause cancer, then the third label aint gonna help you! Maybe if we cut it back to one warning label and gave the company room to put their name on the product we could potentially get rid of the "stupid" gene all together. What do y'all think?The whole back side of the can is a warning label.
Yeah, but how do you REALLY feel? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.