Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Capa Clara, Capa Oscuro, Flojo Africa Ligero

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Don are you going to work out another group buy deal when that comes in. I havent order any tobacco from you yet but already got cigarette set up. looking at ordering cigar filler and wrapper and being new to this when you say importing sounds very cool. i think the ordering you did was 5-10 and so on pounds. maybe you can think something up in the days to come to get some of the bales spoken for. maybe a mix and match at minimum total poundage. I would be interested

I'm going to roll some puros of all of the samples I recently got and try to use my newly acquired "taste" for cigars to help decide which leaf to add to the order. The supplier is also looking for some Volado in either the Criollo 98, Habano or Dominican.

Once I attempt to decide on what to add to the order, I'll offer some kind of combo pack as a group buy.

I'm guessing that 8 bales cost about the same as a new car.

Bob
Pretty darn close. The only way to work toward getting a full container is to keep reinvesting everything back into inventory. Once I get to container orders, I might be able to start relaxing a little.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I'm going to roll some puros of all of the samples I recently got and try to use my newly acquired "taste" for cigars to help decide which leaf to add to the order. The supplier is also looking for some Volado in either the Criollo 98, Habano or Dominican.
I'd sure like to try some Habano Volado

Tfrankz

Same here with new leaf. Just got done smoking a cigar with a some benedictine (B&B)in it. Wow did that ever taste good.

Status
Not open for further replies.