Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

I THINK I GOT A HOOK HANGING OUTTA My MOUTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
THE FIRST PART OF ADMITTING IT IS ACCEPTING IT.:)

>>> hello; my name is chicken and im a fair trade tobacco junkie .:eek: <<<<

i just dont visit, any other websites, '' PERIOD''.

and with my job. allways being WIDE-OPEN, [ delivering killabrew loads of 20 tons of fertilizer, to farmers, in ga. and florida ]

i dont have much time for the computer,:mad:

....................................................................................
but i have a certain degree of respect for every member we have here, and proablly most of those that visit the site,

we are people who haven't been blinded like sheep. to only accept what is commercially offered by society in A STORE.

we make our own product... be it cigar's. snuff...cigg's.... [ my self... SYRUP. each year we boil up some sugar-cane in my negibourhood ]

some '' collect '' thier egg's. others . BUY THEM. some go buy thier meat,, some see thier meat thru CROSSHAIRS,.. E.T.C.

......................................................................................

my late Grandmother, loved her gardening.

i was the only grandchild that took up gardening, she would look at my late gardens with amazement. she's seen my tobacco// [ the first year i tried it ]

when im in my patch, i feel a bond with her spirit,

i can hear her,,, '' HEY BOY... YOU GOT SOME HOLES IN THESE LEAVES.... YOU BETTER GET THAT SPARAYER, ''..

we all have our reason's. some are multiple reasons. but growing the bacca, alongside with everything, else, is very RELAXING TO the troubled soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.