Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

It's a hard life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

Took 2 weeks off work. Preparing my patch for tilling. Thought I'd take the day of and relax a bit. Went to the Marakelle game reserve in the Waterberg mountains. Saw some nice animals, Rhino, some of the few ones that arn' t poached, some Elephant and loads of antelopes. My friend's walk behind tiller is ariving tomorrow, so back to work. At the moment I sit with a nice Churchill cigar that I just rolled, wrapper is burning nicely. A big glass of red wine to end a perfect day. Damn life is hard.;)
Ben.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Took 2 weeks off work. Preparing my patch for tilling. Thought I'd take the day of and relax a bit. Went to the Marakelle game reserve in the Waterberg mountains. Saw some nice animals, Rhino, some of the few ones that arn' t poached, some Elephant and loads of antelopes. My friend's walk behind tiller is ariving tomorrow, so back to work. At the moment I sit with a nice Churchill cigar that I just rolled, wrapper is burning nicely. A big glass of red wine to end a perfect day. Damn life is hard.;)
Ben.
You have my deepest sympathy. You bounder you! LOL

Ben Brand

Wheather cold at night, 0 deg Celsius, but at about 10 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon goes up to about 23 deg, not to bad winters, but the summers are quite harsh. My British wife hates the summer, evening temp about 20 cel, nice tobacco weather, but the day temp can go up to 38 deg. Lots of thunderstorms in the summer as well. Lots of mosquito,s luckely not in a malaria area, have to spray mozzi poisons once a week. They seem to like her sweet British blood, shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.