Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Can buy NEW Lieberman Cigar Rollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Sorry, but running IP and email history on every new member for the past two years, it's almost second nature now.

My favorite though is when a spammer uses another spammers name for a reference :D

Last edited:

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Host name is RobTex, IP appears to be wandering...now it's in Switzerland.

I have a friend that uses a program like that to constantly change the location of his IP. He uses it because he is Ukranian -American and likes to read websites from the Motherland. He says quite a few of the sites he likes to read are banned here in the US. He uses the roving IP program to circumvent that. I would agree though, this guy seemed suspicious.

BigBonner

Founding Member
I can get the Lieberman roller to , but they would be to costly for members . Looking somewhere in the $325 range .
But like said time and time again there is nothing like hand rolling your own Cigars .

If you are going to sell something like this it needs to be in your hand and not I can get . Like I said I can get the Lieberman but if I was selling them I would say I have them .

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Thanks Larry...shoot me a price on a couple hundred pounds of Burley (straight strip is fine)

If anyone wants either of these machines, send me a PM and I'll give you the phone number to the company who sells them. They'll sell 1 or 100 at the same price I get them for.

Oh....and the price is for a 12" wide buncher. If you can afford one of these, you ain't smokin' no skimpy 8"er anyway.

Boboro

Ring size dont realy help that much. It does if we get back to cegars. and thats wat ths threads bout. HAAh.

BigMikeChevy

Thanks to all for looking out for us ftt members that dont have access to all the fancy investigative CSI tools. would be cool to have access to that kind of stuff.

DGBAMA

Host name is RobTex, IP appears to be wandering...now it's in Switzerland.

If I had a store that changed address even weekly I would have no repeat customers. What kind of business would that be?

Thanks for the heads up.

RICH

Also there is a manufacturer in Nanticoke,Pa. called Penn Cigar ph.# 570/740-1112. I think that one is still on E-bay for $114.00

Status
Not open for further replies.