Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Can buy NEW Lieberman Cigar Rollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis James

Banned
I can buy the Liebermans new and have been thinking about importing a bunch. If your interested write me a line so I can get an idea if it's worth my effort.

BigMikeChevy

called a company here in the states about tuck cutters and lieberman rollers would like something to compare too also.prefer to support our guys on here.
pictures and demensions would be a good start. looking for one also if you can get us a good price you may have a bunch of us in on it. thanks in advance.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Here's one that is available (new)

HB1-1_3.jpg
HB2-1_3.jpg

Here's another from a different company made from cast aluminum.

handbunch.jpg

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Available in 8" and 12" widths.

These might be the same machines being sold by two different companies. The pictures of the fist one are horrible, so it's hard to tell.

Curtis James

Banned
I will get photo's, description soon. Price will come later when I decide to import and get all cost's together. Thanks for all your replies.

Regards, Curtis

Curtis James

Banned
What are the prices there going for? If I decide to get them I will discount for members here. All of you have been of great help with your replies and I sure appretiate all of you.

Thanks, Curtis

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Is Lieberman a name brand or manufacturer, or a generic term describing the type of machine?

ChuckP

Howdy Y'all!

I guess I'm the forth on both or did I miss one? However, I'm just starting my furlough as part of the sequestration until the end of September. So I couldn't do anything until probably the end of October or November.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Sorry everyone, this member was here to harvest customers. I don't have a problem with regular members selling their products here, but there were too many things wrong with this situation.

Here are some very good rules to consider when dealing with a new member.

1. Get a recommendation from another member.

2. Does the member you're about to make a deal with have a paypal account or some other form of recovery of your funds if the product is not deliver?

3. If the price sounds too good to be true...It probably is.

There were a few other things about this member that just didn't add up. If you were to make a deal with this member and didn't receive the product, some could conclude the site should carry some liability. I don't know how valid a claim that would be, but it's not worth the risk.

As the site continues to grow, I'll have to create a legal disclaimer that new members will have to agree to. In the meantime, don't send anyone money who can't provide the very basic assurances that you're not being robbed.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Curious. The posts seem to be coming from a Web service provider registered in Amsterdam.

This is a portion of a trace route to his Web location:
Curtis_tracert.jpg

Bob

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Yes, he claimed to be traveling in Europe. The IP is registered in Ukraine and his location is listed as Wisconsin.

There are abnormalities with the email address also.

Status
Not open for further replies.