Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Man... Do I ever hate introductions :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

SableLion

Hi guys,
Like the title says I never know what to say during an introduction so, even typing this is awkward for me.:(
Any way I will keep it short and sweet....
I am a 25 year old pipe smoker(yeah I know, I get a lot of funny looks) who enjoys blending and smoking his own mixtures.
When I do buy tobacco it is always Sam Gawith's Commonwealth mix and while we are on eccentricities I only drink Wiser's Black Canadian Rye Whiskey.
I have been looking for a place to share some of what I have learned blending, and hopefully learn from some more experienced tobacconists/enthusiasts.
I am also eager to pick up some tips on some of my other hobbies like rolling limp cigars that barely smoke out of my terrible home grown tobacco :)

Hopefully, the above isn't so poorly written that you can't make heads or tails out of it, and I look forward to sharing ideas, recipes, and experiences with you all in the future!!!

Thanks

SableLion

chillardbee

Chilliwack BC, Canada (south western Canada)
Hello fellow canadian. A Calgarian grower. Well. If you get a good crop this year, you'll be able to grow anything come hell or high water. Hope you guys are fairing well down there...That was a crappy deal for you folks in calgary. I have a cousin down there luckely he is on high ground.

...And welcome to the forum. Your in good company here.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Welcome to our (not so) humble family :) You'll love it here, if you're looking to buy, Larry (BigBonner) and Don (FMGrowit/curator of Whole Leaf Tobacco) are great guys to buy from here. Any questions just ask and we'll all be happy to lend a helping hand.

Cheers

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Oh, it'll get a lot warmer in here once we get to know you better. LOL. The hazing hasn't even started yet. (watch out for Bob, he's the forum comedian)

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
im figuring it out ;

pipe smokers also like to drink dark licquor,

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
How true how true, having a good "South of the border" cigar with some tequilla isn't too bad either chicken ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.