Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hey ya'll watch this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
I need to make a couple of them can holders. post a pic when you bring em back empty so I can see better. My neighbors 20' burn pit is most filled up and hes been bringing his wifes beer cans over here in plastic bags. You get a rattler in there shaking against them cans its eerie at night.

Boboro

Ol, lady took them to town this morrin. When I unload them Ill get a few pic. 40cent a # $57. If I wasnt a packrat Id throw them away.

Brown Thumb

Ol, lady took them to town this morrin. When I unload them Ill get a few pic. 40cent a # $57. If I wasnt a packrat Id throw them away.
Man that is Highway Robbery
We gets 60 cents a pound up here
I use a can crusher so they do not take up so much room

BarG

Founding Member
That s some good wire for that. I may make a temp or 2 out of some free chicken wire I got. I got a load big enough to fill both them baskets. We average 50-70 cents depending where you go. I got a trailer load of metal I need to cash in on. Crushing them is to much like work, and my forehead gets sore.
I would like to have my old trash compactor for my personal use.

Brown Thumb

That s some good wire for that. I may make a temp or 2 out of some free chicken wire I got. I got a load big enough to fill both them baskets. We average 50-70 cents depending where you go. I got a trailer load of metal I need to cash in on. Crushing them is to much like work, and my forehead gets sore.
I would like to have my old trash compactor for my personal use.
That is too funny I just inhaled my whole cigg a thru it back up
It hurt I guess just like your forehead
Thanks again Gagging

BarG

Founding Member
Its amazing what a beer or 4 can do for a percieved sense of humor. Take a deep breath brown thumb and keep on keeping on.:cool:

spencerpearson

will what i do is throw in a layer of cans on the bottom and then crush them using a cender block or two wen they fill to the top. i usely cant get any more in after 4 block on top to crush them together.

Boboro

After sayin that crap on bacca boys I gt to change my look, then go cut bacca fo I get in Trouble. Ya"ll ant seen me.creepy picture 002.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.