Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

More changes...your input is requested

Aaron

Looks good here on my home computer. Nice work. It's bound to increase traffic to the WLT store. :cool:

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
We're creating a hack to remove banners for individual members per your request. This is not something you can do in your settings...yet. If you want the banners removed, send me a PM.

Thanks for the encouraging words guys. It motivates me to create banners with "members only deals". :)

Thank You.
We're not done yet, the banner's are off for everyone until the hack is made.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Don, looks great, the banner on the left still linked to the old wholeleaftobacco.com website but everything looked real slick. Keeping up the good work will make the cigarette man smile even bigger ;)

johnlee1933

Founding Member
We're creating a hack to remove banners for individual members per your request. This is not something you can do in your settings...yet. If you want the banners removed, send me a PM.Thanks for the encouraging words guys. It motivates me to create banners with "members only deals". :)
We're not done yet, the banner's are off for everyone until the hack is made.
Great! That permits me to save screen space and still check in to see what's hot.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
It looks fine on a tablet, no interference. The only problem I'm having is looking at that gorgeous leaf and drooling on my keyboard. As Michibachy pointed out, the link does go to the old WLT site.

AmaxB

It is possible to block Banners and see everything else. Fire Fox has a plug-in Anti-Banner and my anti virus provides a very good Banner Block as well as Pop-Ups
Just saying for those who may not want to see them.
I use both Banner Block and a Pop-up Blocker and hardly ever see one when visiting web sites.

If Don wants Banners and they help him out - Great News & Good Deal!
We as users have options to filter them if we want.
So forgive me but why all the fuss.

BarG

Founding Member
I say about time FmGrowit. Advertise the best tobacco site and sales on 7 continents. I Have always believed your effots should come back to you in a good way. I sincerely hope they do. You can't get better info on the matter or product than here I am willing to bet!

Unless your just a relentless googler, then you should contribute what you find! Heh heh

We love new stuff.

spencerpearson

I am fine with the ban-ers. As long as no pop UPS like you say. I use my phone to talk on here with other members. So as long as I don't have to fight pop up I am good plus the site needs all the support funds it can get to help the site and our form.

DGBAMA

If I am too lazy to scroll down the equivalent of 4 lines because the person who makes this great forum possible wants r
To advertise a little so that he can make a better living for himself and his family then shame on me.

looks great Don.......and look forward to doing business with you.

Any plans to offer rolling tubes in bulk?
I thought I was thre resident drunk.

Last edited by a moderator: