Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

More changes...your input is requested

BarG

Founding Member
Man you guys are talking a single click of a mouse and acting like someones pulling eye teeth. give it a break. I will bet its an Experiment. And We can pass or fail because I would do the same damn thing.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Just another no win situation I've put myself into.

Sorry to have offended everyone...again. I'm only trying to build a business...something that seems quite taboo these days.

Trust me on one thing...

To be continued

Last edited:

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Could you put them at bottom of page for us regulars who read everything? It take the place of 4 new posts :)

How many posts do you have per page? If you go to >>>Settings>>>General Settings>>>Posts per Page, you can set it so you have up to 40 posts per page. Seems to save time.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Just another no win situation I've put myself into.

Sorry to have offended anyone...again. I'm only trying to build a business...something that seems quite taboo these days.

Trust me on one thing...

To be continued

We're all good Don. No harm, no foul. We love you, man.

FALaholic

My opinion to this matter: if one must ask, then make it a user definable option. Those that want it can allow it in their profile, those who don't can select not to receive/see adds.
Only real way of bulletproofing it; making everyone happy.

spencerpearson

i honestly dont care its up to you. if thats what needs to be done then so be it. you cant please every one. we can only try to get a long. so to speak, but i am only one voice and thats the way i look at it. you have a business i have one too but mine is in the pressure washing industry so i under stand i work at walmart at night and do my stuff at day few hours and sleep and read and write here. so do what you got to do.

spencerpearson

do what you need when you need as you need. it a great thing lets keep going we could be lol.. instead of getting upset. you can use the hack or not via.. p.m is what i say and as was said before if you use firefox theres a setting to stop it my came set and i have no prob with it ether way. thanks fmgrowit for the time. and make that money any chance you get no shame in it.