Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

business cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

driftinmark

Don,

Is there any way to make a "whole leaf tobacco" template so we can print business cards? quite a few times, I pass smokes out and people like them, and I tell them how to find you on the net...
But I am sure they dont go home and look for it..

I was thinking if I could print a business type card out on my printer, using card stock, that I could pass them out ...this way the web addy would be on the card and hopefully
it would generate more business for you?

Just an idea...

Mark

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
There will be a WLT business card posted before the end of the day. I'll also make it a permanent banner and create some kind of incentive program to reward referrers with free stuff or discounts of some kind.

Thank you for you help.

BigMikeChevy

Don
I just had some thoughts after reading the post. Can you make the FTT business and e card where it comes up after we sign in on our personal pages? This will be so you can track how many times a member has printed or emailed it. maybe Also have something on it like a numbering system that the customer will use when placing an order that shows it came from the ecard or business card they got. E cards and business cards in my thoughts is a great idea.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
There is no existing program that will do what you're suggesting, but that doesn't mean a hack can't be created. My experience with hacks is they go through many phases of "getting the bugs out", they're not cheap and they certainly aren't built quickly. The idea is good, but it might be a little out of reach for such a small forum and website.
FTT really has no sales (so to speak), but rather it sends referred traffic to the WLT store.

I'll talk to the gurus and see what they think. One thing for sure...there will have to be some kind of automatic tally system to credit each account

driftinmark

I didnt suggest it to get credits or anything, lol....I just hand a lot of these smokes out and I'm sure the people forget what I told them when they get home....this way if they have a card or something they can look at, it might be easier for them to look it up themselves at home or on their phone......
I handed a guy a smoke the other day and he said "it was a religious experience" lol he liked it that much.........if the rez (cheap smokes) wasnt so close to us, you would have a lot more business right now.....

the way I figure it is, if Don does good we all win!!....think sustainability everyone....

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Big business regularly monitors traffic with coded coupons or discounts. Easier to do and cheap.

Yes, easy to do and cheap if you're using mass marketing coupon. In our case, every member will have to be assigned their own number (coupon code) in order to get the proper credit. A separate coupon will need to be made for every member...that's not going to happen, so members who want to be part of the promotion will have to register. The act of registering will generate a code, then that code can be used to create a coupon...still not so easy.

Let me work on it.

BigMikeChevy

Drift
Tracking should only be to decide where the extra traffic is coming from. e cards and business cards are both very good ideas. Word of mouth advertising is one of the best ways to get your name out there but being able to follow that up with a business card also sounds cool.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I refer to WLT for several reasons. I'm helping friends get off commercial chemicals as well as saving them money. I'm giving friends the opportunity to improve the quality of the product that they are smoking. I'm helping to support this forum. I'm helping Don, who has been good to me. This is just a few reasons off the top of my head. I already have plenty of incentive to pass out business cards and referrals. Don already offers free shipping offers, members only discounts, a forum, etc. with no strings attached. I'm not going to demand free stuff to return the kindness, I'm going to do it because it's the right thing to do.

Where can we download these cards from?

BigMikeChevy

There is no existing program that will do what you're suggesting, but that doesn't mean a hack can't be created. My experience with hacks is they go through many phases of "getting the bugs out", they're not cheap and they certainly aren't built quickly. The idea is good, but it might be a little out of reach for such a small forum and website.
FTT really has no sales (so to speak), but rather it sends referred traffic to the WLT store.

I'll talk to the gurus and see what they think. One thing for sure...there will have to be some kind of automatic tally system to credit each account

My bad dont worry about numbering system just thought that a tracking system for you would be a cool thing that you can use as another gauge to measure business by. Not expecting money,discounts, givaways.this is to benefit FTT and WLT. when a business advertises most of the time they would like to track which is more effective.By offering ecards and business cards there is two different avenues to compare.

Webby

Awesome idea Driftin, I been there done that to. Just a card is all thats needed for me too. Happy as to promote this site as a business and for its mass of knowledge.

driftinmark

Don, you working on the business card template yet? I have another potential customer, lol......well actually my second one, Ill just make up something to give to her.....with the web addy on it...

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Don I just scored a five acre plot due to tobacco. (free) I was looking for a hat, didnt find one on site. The FTT logo is a hit for cards to pass out. I was thinking on My Co. on the frnt. and FTT on the back if I have copy permition?

Knucklehead

Founding Member
My picture situation is still not resolved so could someone send me a link to the business card?

Status
Not open for further replies.