Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

help on geting few seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencerpearson

Hey guys and gals I am new here and want to get some seeds to start growing plants and send seeds back to who can spare some. And also help give them to the program here. Can any one help. Looking to grow for cig tobacco.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
The seed bank won't open again until after the first of the year and us newbies haven't harvested seed from our first crop yet. If you check the FAQ's on the header at the top of the page there are several seed companies listed. I got some from the Tobacco Seed co. and had great germination.

Lakota

Founding Member
Welcome Spencer I have some gold seal ( burley), GL939 (virginia) and a few Izmir ( Turkish ) that I can send to you. If you pm me your address I can put them in the mail right away if this is what you are interested in.

spencerpearson

Ok I got some great guys in here to help me out thank you guys. And once I get some pods I will date the wealth. That's what's it all about to me is growing things that you benefits from. God said if a tree does not produce its fruit then cut it down. Even though he ment us I take it as a hole.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
To start saving money now and get used to working with whole leaf go to www.wholeleaftobacco.com. You'll need a way to shred your leaf whether you grow it or buy it. Don also sells shredders and tube stuffers. The cigarette sampler is a good place to start and can help you decide what to grow once you've found a blend you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.