Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Which Injector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanA2

i have 2 powermatics. the first one rolled around 115 lbs+++. it got weak and i got another. i took the bottom off the original , cleaned and lubed it, now i have two. shit happens. the worst thing you can do is have your baccy in to high of case. if it groans on the way in and out ( or up and down) you are asking for trouble. your baccy stuffer is ?

This shit happen after the first few days. Baccy was never in high case. Machine was never forced. I think I got a lemon, I tried to find out if it was a second (faulty) sold by a third party (on eBay) but I couldn't get any sense out of Zico on that point. Had they UK/EU distributors it would have been replaced. I think a couple of weeks use is not really very good. I'll see if I can fix it.

chillardbee

Chilliwack BC, Canada (south western Canada)
that injector I just bought (See post #40) cost $40.00 +shipping, which was cheap because we ordered on Cyber monday. it uses a coiled wire to convey the baccy into the tube. If these work good, I bight buy a couple more for back ups.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Let us know if it works. I've never tried an auger type injector because of all of the bad publicity they get, but you might have found a good one.

Brown Thumb

I bought a couple freash choice machines. Ant got them in my hands yet tho.
If it is a cigg stuffer. I am happy with mine. But the Baccy has to be in low to med case or it sucks.
takes a litte to get used to but you can crank out some Ciggs fast.

Boboro

I guess I can switch to shorts if I can make them in half the time. I waste a lot of time makein cigs.

Brown Thumb

I just timed jacob he makes them for me. 2 min 35 seconds a pack.

Gmac

I bought a couple freash choice machines. Ant got them in my hands yet tho.
I have had a fresh choice for two years. It works like a dream. I can make a pack in a minute and 37 seconds. a carton in less than an hour while watching the tube. The hopper holds enough tobacco for two packs, It premeasures just the right amount of tobacco for each cigarette automatically. It has a computer board that runs it. Also has 8 videos on how to operate & maintain. It rolls perfect cigarettes everytime, but your case needs to be exactey 12 to 14 %. I take mine apart completely once a month for complete cleaning. I tried a $100 dollar augar type. you have little fireballs falling out 3 or four times per cigarette, DON'T BUY AN AUGER!! The fresh choice is expensive but I'm worth it. Cheaper than 3 month supply of Marlboros. you really need a moisture meter to be consistant with any type of injector, saves a lot of heartache & money in the long haul. Can send a link for a reasonabley priced meter, just send me a PM if interested.

Gmac

Last edited:

Gmac

How do you use that to test the baccy? Do you leave it in the jar or what? I've thought about meters, but I'm not quite sure how they would work.

Thanks.
Turn it on. Ih has two probes. Grab a handful of shreded tobacco stick the probes into the tobacco it gives a digital reading. 14% is perfect for use in an injector. 18-20 % for storage works well for me, as well as shredding. Too much moisture rolling or shredding wrecks your equipment.

Roll on,
Gmac

Status
Not open for further replies.