Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Budget Shredder and Injector

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCigarette

Looking for the best budget shredder and Injector, I live in the UK so buying internationally is not really an option if postage is high.

I've checked out the Excel Injector, and the Bill's electric injector. In terms of shredders I can't find a good solid shredder other than the one off of Pureleaf.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Some of the guys are using pasta makers for awhile. They aren't proving to be durable enough for a long term solution but could get you by while you save for a powermatic. Also, Don is working on a reasonably priced manual shredder. It may be ready by the time you wear out the pasta maker. For an injector, I really like my manual powermatic.

BarG

Founding Member
I aint trading my powermatic shredder or electric spoon fed injector. No way no how it aint happening. When you get into 100% whole leaf these are tools of the trade. I still hand roll all the time but if I want a filtered pack i got a filtered pack in under 5 minutes. If I want to sample a leaf or 2 or blend what not it is a breeze. I am glad I invested in them.

Brown Thumb

I aint trading my powermatic shredder or electric spoon fed injector. No way no how it aint happening. When you get into 100% whole leaf these are tools of the trade. I still hand roll all the time but if I want a filtered pack i got a filtered pack in under 5 minutes. If I want to sample a leaf or 2 or blend what not it is a breeze. I am glad I invested in them.
Well said sir
Still choking

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I just make them for a friend and his wife but I hold with your position exactly.

MarcL

Well said sir
Still choking

I just make them for a friend and his wife but I hold with your position exactly.

This sounds like my future.:cool:

BarG

Founding Member
A pack or a pound at a time. I just now started realizing how a blend can meld together by making about a 2 lb. blend After a week it has changed for the better. I used to just shred what I could smoke in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.