Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Give a snake a brake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

Its a baby rat snake. A weekold or less. I was waikin down a ditch bank went to move a pine sappien out of the way and put my hand on it, It was cheast high. I love the rat snakes. thir one of our biggest snakes. Often killed for bein a rattler.

Rickey60

I had a big one in a tree in the front yard a few weeks back. It was getting eggs out of a bird nest.

Rickey60

Never seen them in pines, most snakes are good climbers at my house. I hate it when you walk in the barn and one is at eye level with you on a board.... Freaks me out every time, lol

workhorse_01

My neighbor's wife went to get the eggs out of the coop, when she noticed a water moccasin with an egg in its mouth and two dead chickens. Living in the swamp your liable to find anything. My son found a 5' chicken snake in the laying box, he figured out where our eggs were going! I dispatched him pretty quick. I like eggs with my breakfast.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
My neighbor's wife went to get the eggs out of the coop, when she noticed a water moccasin with an egg in its mouth and two dead chickens. Living in the swamp your liable to find anything. My son found a 5' chicken snake in the laying box, he figured out where our eggs were going! I dispatched him pretty quick. I like eggs with my breakfast.
No offense but does that man your son should dispatch you cause he likes eggs for breakfast too? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.